Search results

1. B

Wrist Guards

I'm sick of hurting my hands & wrists every time I eat dirt. Does anyone know of a wrist guard that allows you to hold onto the bars and still protect your wrists?
  2. B

Memory a problem?

Mate, you've had other posts deleted and locked for not using the templates.. a bit of effort would be appreciated.
  3. B

Fox Spring 600 X 2.25 - SOLD

Item: Fox Spring off my vanilla RC Location: Cremorne, Sydney Item Condition: great Reason for selling: want a 500 X 2.25 (it's a little stiff for me) Price and price conditions: $70 or will swap for a 500 X 2.25 Extra Info:nothing to add here, we all know what they are Pictures: sure can...
  4. B

Needs template!

Needs template
  5. B

Fundamentals technique DVD

Anyone watched their Fundamentals mtb technique DVD so much that they are sick of it yet? if so, i'm happy to take it off your hands and reward you with cold, hard cash. has to be in perfect condition of course, scratched DVD's don't work very well. willing to pay a fair price.
  6. B

DH Shuttle runs this saturday (May 8th)

Hi All, I'm due to get my bike back at some stage this week (a few minor repairs and a service) and am keen to spend Saturday morning doing some DH shuttle runs. maybe Oxford Falls DH track, Lizard Rock, Red Hill, or somewhere like that. i'm open to other locations if anyones keen to show me...
  7. B

DH shuttle runs this Sunday (10th April)

Anyone keen for some DH shuttle runs either at Red Hill, Lizard Rock or any other good tracks in Sydney? I'm sure there are plenty of tracks that i don't know about. I can fit 3 bikes on my car rack, but we need at least one other car that can carry bikes to do shuttle runs. I'm thinking in...
  8. B

03 Norco Launch - MUST BE SOLD. MAKE AN OFFER

Item: 2003 Norco VPS Launch – medium size Location: Cremorne, Sydney Item Condition: The bike has the usual small marks from riding, but no major scratches or dents Reason for selling: it never gets used Price and price conditions: $1,950 Extra Info: Adjustable rear suspension 4.6 inches...
  9. B

any over 30's riders out there.

Hi all, I went riding at Lizard Rock on Saturday arvo with a mate of mine. It was the first time he'd been there as we usually ride Red Hill. I have ridden there a couple of times. Half way down our first run, my mate hit a rock, flew over the handlebars, landed on his shoulder and broke it...
  10. B

Good Bike Bags

Hi all, I'm off to Whistler in June for 10 days of riding (lucky me). i'll be taking my bike, armour, spares etc with me. i thought i'd draw on the enless wealth of farkin knowledge and ask if anyone knows of a bike bag i can pack my gemini into that'll properly protect it, that's easy to carry...
  11. B

To upgrade or not to upgrade?

i ride a Gemini 1000 with JrT's. i'm considering upgrading the Jr T's, but don't know if its really worth spending the extra $$$. i do freeriding, DHing & a bit of DJing. i was thinking about 888's. can anyone give me any advice on how much better more expensive forks are to ride on?
  12. B

Small Cannondale Gemini or similar

i'm looking for a small Cannondale Gemini, or something similar for my girlfriend. max 2 years old and must be in tip top shape. willing to pay a fair price for the right bike.
  13. B

Skills Clinics

I'm looking for a good womens clinic that i can send my girlfriend to for a day or weekend. we ride together most weekends and she gets frustrated that she can't keep up and has to get off her bike to get down some parts. Does anyone know of a good womens skills clinic for beginner to...
  14. B

Marzocchi Jnr T's or Monster T's

i'm looking for a pair of one of these. must be 2003 models and in top condition. anyone selling?