Search results

1. robert g

Tolosa DJ's + Others.

I know that last one is shopped but i like it! All the photos are tops though nice work.
  2. robert g

you know you're too drunk when...

Sure it was!
  3. robert g

Cricket tickets

Not anymore. You explained it pretty well
  4. robert g

Cricket tickets

yeh it was the 3rd test. Good test match to go to just dissapointed that i had to pay for a adult ticket.
  5. robert g

Cricket tickets

There was no concession option avalible for me which i do find to be abit strange. Anyway theres nothing I can do about it now ive paid for the ticket and ive been to the game.
  6. robert g

Cricket tickets

Hey all, so i was at the cricket on monday and had to pay for a full adult ticket but im 17 so im really not an adult. Should i really be paying for a adult ticket at 17? If i was arrested right now i would go to a youth court because im not an adult. So when play got abit slow i got to...
  7. robert g

What would you call your signature frame?

If the kiwi's were getting to him wouldn't he call it "The Sheep Destroyer"
  8. robert g

Police... friends, or enemy's?

Is that cav's dad??
  9. robert g

my shed

alec you animal when did you get the playmate and where did you end up finding the ecx? edit: where you working these days to?
  10. robert g

Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

I think you may have your dates mixed up from what i can understand he's talking about next saturday not tomorrow. Anyway enjoy
  11. robert g

No good for me i'll be at work. Enjoy your ride guys:cool:
  12. robert g

Official Announcement from Specialized

Na Na he was the pink teletubby
  13. robert g

What time were u thinking of heading out?
  14. robert g

Minitruckers on Farkin? Round II

LOL'd at that ^^^
  15. robert g

Jokes Thread.

pure gold :D
  16. robert g

Farkers in Europe - 2008 - Who's coming? What are we drinking and yelling at?

Well ive been home for awhile now. I had a great 6 weeks in london. The highlight would have to be getting drunk with my cousin and then playing snooker for about 4 hours. You may all think thats boring but im only 17 so ive never really done the whole pub thing before. There is one thing i will...
  17. robert g

Paintball?

How do you shoot .5 of a ball anyway?
  18. robert g

Farkin Sunrise Challenge MkII.

Evening all, due to a job coming up in the last few days i wont be there dress as a pirate with you:(. Im sure you will all have fun with out me!
  19. robert g

Giant dh comp

Yep sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Enjoy
  20. robert g

Brooklyn Racelink Build!

wow that looks great. Nice choice on the colour really stands out.