Search results

1. robert g

Cricket tickets

Hey all, so i was at the cricket on monday and had to pay for a full adult ticket but im 17 so im really not an adult. Should i really be paying for a adult ticket at 17? If i was arrested right now i would go to a youth court because im not an adult. So when play got abit slow i got to...
  2. robert g

national parkes

Hey all Im moving house soon and i have found a spot that looks great for a DH track the only thing is I dont know if the land is National parkes or not, is there anyway i can find out if it is or isn't?
  3. robert g

Bushfires

This is more for the people who live in the lower blue mountains and kurrajong areas. Today I noticed a fair bit of smoke coming from what looked like the eastern end of the gross valley. Is this just our local firies trying to prepare for next summer or is it something i should watch abit...
  4. robert g

Gilly to retire.

So what are your thoughts about it, will the next keeper be step up to the world class level and who do you think the next keeper will be? I believe that Brad Haddin will take the spot and I think he will be able to step up to that level but he will be no gilly.
  5. robert g

Melbourne cup 2007

The "race that stops a nation" is only a few hours away. So who do you have your money on. Why did you choose that horse eg: odds, what the jockey is wearing (be suprised how many people do that) or any other reason. I hope you all enjoy the race a back a winner. cheers