Search results

1. P

Bad facials, fire jumps, death defying gravity humps! (not really)

how did some guys eyebrows get singed off that?
  2. P

Racing.

hey, cool thanks for that. Do you know how i can get the race calander? So that i know all he dates and stuff? And also i do not no wat trail (s) they race on, there are soo many options and im not sure what one to practice on. Cheers Pat
  3. P

e-13 SRS guide SOLD SOLD SOLD

hey, VERY interestd can you send some pics? thanks! Pat
  4. P

Racing.

Hey everyone, I am going to be entering racing this season and i have herd about a fun day at the goatfarm. If anyone knows when this is or any other important dates etc, please let me know. thanks heeps Pat
  5. P

Great time wasting game...

67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHAAAT HOW?? haha my max is 17
  6. P

W850i VIdeo files

Thnks for all your help guys!!
  7. P

W850i VIdeo files

Thats what i geT? ''The program you've requested, Clippz Studio, is not available for download at this time. You might try searching for this title at a later date, or use the search box to look for a similar program now.''
  8. P

W850i VIdeo files

coool do you have a link? Thanks
  9. P

W850i VIdeo files

Hey, i have recently got this phone and i was trying to put some videos on to it but they dont work when they are loaded onto it. The formats they say work, i have never seen a video with it before. To the owners out there, i want to download some movies to put on it, mountain biking...
  10. P

crazy tracks!

360 degree wallride.....Crazy stuff
  11. P

SOLD...T.H.E Storm Knee/Shin Guards

SOLD TO ME :D Thanks mate
  12. P

SOLD...T.H.E Storm Knee/Shin Guards

Hey mate, Are these stll for sale, very interested? cheers pat
  13. P

goatfarm fun

hey, After a whole day of riding, from the darlington jumps we decided to go to the goatfarm. The footage isnt very clear but the tabletop is about 5 m and the roll in is very very steep, almost vertical.. The vid just doesnt do it justice. Those who have been to the goatfarm will know the...
  14. P

Dually or hardtail?

or, depending on wat Dh bike u have, you could sell it and maybe buy a bike that is good for both like a sx trail or something alone that line. food for thought pat
  15. P

first bike problems

yep.. another vote for the STP. Remember you could probly get him to lower the price... Mates Rates!! pat
  16. P

DH Bike

WOOT WOOT the faith man, i have one, you cant get better, Nagociate (sp?) on a price!!! pat
  17. P

new bike or just mod the one i got now

i also own a faith 1 06, I find that the 66 RC2X are brilliant for both freeride and downhill. I find that with the 66 i have more freedom, if i want to turn sharp going slowley or the fakie turn around thing or x up a jump, i also think they are very suited to downhill with the amount of...
  18. P

Fox Dhx5

yeh mine maked that noise on my faith 1 (DHX 4). i think its normal, and the whole bike is only 2 weeks old if that. The noise on my shock is quite loud when the travel gets to about 40-50 percent. i would say dont worry about it, i was watchiong crankworx and Thomas Vanderhams shock makes...
  19. P

Calling all W.A riders!

hello all, i am looking for places to ride, freeride, jumps, drops, shore etc.... I am aware of the goatfarm, and mundaring, i live in roleystone so it is a fair hike to get there being only 15.. I am woundering if anyone has or knows of any sort of place with these things there.. Prefer...
  20. P

The local DH track

Nice vid + nice riding, you got some good skills! Looks soo flowey and nice. I Wanna ride it!! pat:)