Search results

1. S

Anyone have a Liteville 301 or Knolly Warden?

Does anyone have a Liteville 301 in size large or XL or Knolly Warden in Melbourne/Victoria that I could have a ride on? There would be a 6 pack of your favourite beer involved... I'm currently riding a very popular and raved about carbon enduro bike, think along the lines of santa cruz nomad...
  2. S

Nokian Gazzaloddi Jrn 2.6

Would Gazzaloddi Jrn 2.6 tyres fit on my norco 125's 26inch wheels?
  3. S

maxxis high roller slow reezay VS super tacky

i am doing alot of freeriding and dirtjumping as well as some dh racing what compound would be better? thanks
  4. S

Black Spire KM-1 chainguide

does anybody know how much$ a Black Spire Km-1 chainguide is and where i can get one? thnx :D
  5. S

hardtail racers!!!

i was wondering how many guys race in the hardtail section and how it is riding the courses... I am starting to get into downhill racing but want to use my hardtail!!!
  6. S

downhill racing in geelong

i live in geelong and want to start downhill racing, i was wondering if any of you guys know of club races around g-long or melbourne. Also how do i start doing state comps and when does the new season start?
  7. S

DJ3's

I have DJ3's on my 125 and i was wondering how much i should lift the seals and lube them? and what sort o lube i should use.. :o