Search results

1. Shorty40

DH 2011 Santa Cruz V10c - Syndicate Limited Edition No 015/100 (pic over load)

So I decided it was time to upgrade the Sunday. So I thought some carbon goodness from Santa Cruz would fit the bill. I was looking at a new 2012 V10 but then I saw Isaac had his Syndicate replica for sale and I couldn't say no. It is such a nice bike to ride. I was worried about the Vivid...
  2. Shorty40

NSW SOLD - NS Bikes Suburban - White.

Item: White NS Suburban (4130) Location: Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: Not used. Look at the pics :o Price and price conditions: $900. You pick up or organise your own freight :D Extra Info: Almost everything that could be modified or changed...
  3. Shorty40

Sold

Item: Funn DH/FR Saddle Location: Sydney (will post) Item Condition: Used. Good overall condition. Does have a small rip in the rear. Reason for selling: Was on my street bike. Now have a Snafu. Price and price conditions: Sold Contact: PM me here is SMS on 0423 191...
  4. Shorty40

Raceface Diabolus Cranks -- SOLD

Item: Raceface Diabolus Cranks Location: Sydney (will post) Item Condition: Scratches/scuff marks. Tough as nails :cool: Reason for selling: These were on my street bike :eek: I now have a nice set of Profile cranks ;) Price and price conditions: $120. ($10 post)...
  5. Shorty40

TLD Lopes Shinnies - SOLD

Item: TLD Lopes Shinnies Location: Sydney (will post) Item Condition: Worn less than 5 times. Light scratches on right knee cap, otherwise like new. Reason for selling: I don't wear them. Price and price conditions: $50. ($10 post) Contact: PM me here is SMS on 0423...
  6. Shorty40

Marzocchi Bomber shoes

Can anyone provide some advice on where to purchase a set of Marzocchi Bomber shoes ?
  7. Shorty40

My new NS Suburban

Well, its not 'new', but it's new to me :cool::D When I got it, it had gears and front brake. I just did the SS and had the Juicy 7 switched to the rear. Specs (as I know it) NS Suburban frame Argyle 302 Aireal industries EV9 headset Raceface Diabolus cranks (overkill much :D)...
  8. Shorty40

BRAND NEW FOX SHOX 300x3.25 Spring [SOLD]

Item: 300x3.25 FOX spring Location: Sydney, NSW (will/can post) Item Condition: Absolutely brand new :cool: Reason for selling: Taken off my new Sunday and replaced with a 400. Price and price conditions: $50 (plus $10 post) Extra Info: Awesome price as the replacement cost me $130 ;)...
  9. Shorty40

Sunday - Pure white goodness

Well, I have had this Sunday for a while now and to say I am absolutely stoked with it is an understatement :D It is stock as a rock except for a Fox DHX5 shock. Big props to The Bike Shed at Mortdale for hooking me up with a sweet ride, at a great price. Not to mention the great service...
  10. Shorty40

Ironhorse Sunday - ASAP !

What: Ironhorse Sunday Price range/Willing to Pay: $3000-4000 (Absolute MAX) Location: Brisbane preferable - but will consider others Extra Info: Prefer 2006 onwards. Cash waiting right now for the right bike :cool: Contact: PM or Mob 0423 191 757 or pics and...
  11. Shorty40

Sold !

Item: 2005 Norco Shore Location: Brisbane until December then Wollongong after that. Item Condition: Overall great condition. Minor scratches, mainly on the top tube near the stem from those bike rack adaptor bars :rolleyes: Reason for selling: Upgrading to a Sunday :cool...
  12. Shorty40

Spring weight issue

I have a 600lb spring on my bike and it feels as though Im not using all my travel. I compared a new 500lb spring to my current 600lb. Here are the measurements: 600lb Static - 223mm 600lb Sagged - 210mm 500lb Static - 223mm 500lb Sagged - 204mm Static = bike sitting on the ground...
  13. Shorty40

Aireal Crown / Stem Problem

I posted in my members thread (http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=58074&page=10) but thought I would get more advice here :) I just bought a set of Aireal flat crowns for my 888s. The Marzocchi direct mount stem does not bolt to the Aireal crowns There are 4 bolt holes in the upper...
  14. Shorty40

Cvt

I am no engineering whizz by any stretch of the imagination. But surfing on YouTube I came across this transmission for bikes. Would it work for us ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVPjhmTThPo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VuR31VOWZM&mode=related&search=
  15. Shorty40

Transition Blindside

Does anyone have any more info on the new Transition Blindside ?
  16. Shorty40

05 Norco Shore / SRS

I swapped my DRS chain guide from my 05 Norco Shore for a SRS setup. It wont fit :( Should it ? Basically the 3 adjustable holes on the SRS do not line up with my screw holes on my bike without the bottom part of the SRS hitting my swingarm. What can I do ? Can I just grind out and...
  17. Shorty40

Saint brake adaptor and 8" rotor

What: Adaptor for Shimano Saint brakes to Marzocchi 888 Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Its the wider adaptor I am after. I can trade a standard width Saint adaptor if you like What: 8" (203mm) rotor Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me...
  18. Shorty40

Sold !

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: 05 Hayes Mags (US HD) Location: Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Very good - minor cosmetic scratches Reason for selling: Upgrading to Saints Price and conditions: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Extra Info: Front and rear brakes with calipers. Levers. 8" rotors...
  19. Shorty40

Saint Brakes

What: Shimano Saint Hydro brakes [front and rear] (plus whatever I need to bolt onto 888s) Price range/Willing to Pay: I can get them for $499RRP, so cheaper than that would be good ;) Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Cash purchase or will consider trade for my Hayes Mags + some cash on my...
  20. Shorty40

2.7 Maxxis Minions

What: 2 x 2.7 Maxxis Minions (2 x DHF or 1 x DHF and 1 x DHR) Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper than RRP would be good :) Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Super Tacky would be ideal but Slow Reezay if the price is right ;) Contact: Post or PM here. Or 0431 808 685