Search results

1. djfr

my shed norco shore (now stolen) jamis dakar bam iron hores sunday elite and dj4

well i thought id post up my rides i had another thread a while ago on two of them but i figured id start a new with all the bikes i have now and the updates of the other two ill ad spec lists and better pics etc later first up heres my 2008 shore two which stolen from my garage a few...
  2. djfr

STOLEN Stolen 2008 norco shore 2 from ingleburn(campbelltown)

last night i had my 2008 norco shore stolen its fluro green its got white bars and black and yellow mavic rims if any one sees it around or gets offered these parts for sale cheap either pm me or call me on o433227351 EDIT:a bit of an up date after driving around yesterday i found...
  3. djfr

Racing.... where do i start?

hi guys i want to have a go at racing i was hoping to have a go at the nsw state series at ourimbah so where do i start wat do need to be able to race eg licences fees etc also i was wondering wat class i should start in im 17 and ive never raced before however a...
  4. djfr

rockshox domain low fork oil ??

ive been having problems with my 2008 rockshox domain 302s basically theyre way too soft and seem to have about 50 percent sag possibly more now when i first got the fork they were a little soft for my weight (85kg) as far as big drops etc go but they were plush and didnt bottom...
  5. djfr

urgent how do i install the tuff neck qr converter?

i got my new wheels today but i dont know how to fit the 10mm qr converter on my tuff neck front hub i think im supposed to cut down the 20mm axle and screw the two bolt type things in etc but im not sure any ideas?
  6. djfr

08 norco shore and dj4 pimp new wheels!!!

thought id put up some pics of my bikes 08 norco shore 3 (shore 2 frame) and eastern dj4 the norco is pretty much stock except the chainguide and cranks the only other mods i wanna do is some white mtxs and new forks totems? 66s? 36s? not too sure yet im loving it so far peddles well for a...
  7. djfr

white dirtjump/street wheels??? any ideas

hey I was wondering if any one has any idea on white street /jump wheelsets or a build for a white wheelset my limit is $500 as its sort of a second bike/play bike the specs i need are: rims: 26 inch white front hub: 20mm with quick release converter ( currently have qr but want to...
  8. djfr

downhill vid

just a short vid of me and my mate riding the local downhill trails (mainly me on the green bike) also does anyone have any idea how to get the videos to come out on youtube in better quality? its really clear in windows media player but when i put it on youtube its not...
  9. djfr

the other trails also quite large

ok these are the other trails i was talkin about in another thread we started them in like october last year with a crew of about 8 and we got all this done in a few days then i stopped goin cos iwas working on my other ones and sorta forgot about them and the other boys got lazy and couldnt be...
  10. djfr

steel kicker

heres some photos of a little kicker i made at school in metal work i made it so me and my mates can do long jump on it:D these photos are of it half finished ill get some photos of it finished minus ply wood when i take it home on the 17th its about 5 foot long and about 60 cm high and its...
  11. djfr

should i get my frame repaired or buy a new one??

today when i was riding i some how managed to crack my left chain stay and seat stay right at the bottom near the weld and its only just hanging on i also found a hairline fracture in the weld where the top tube meets the head tube its on my 06 gt chucker 2.0 basicaly i want to know if i...
  12. djfr

dirtjumps theres a video in here now

These are my other trails i started building them almost 2 years ago we had about 20 jumps weve never had any problems actualy we have become very good freinds with the neighbours and now they actually ride too but recently someone has decided to go and flatten them all i have fixed up the main...
  13. djfr

massive jumps new photos pge 6 and7 and14 and now 19

Hi guys these are my trails ive been working on for the past few months ive done all the work by myself so far ive only got one jump to go till there finished they range from 8 to 12 ft tall so there pretty big they are hidden a very very long way into the bush so i cant and wont tell any one...
  14. djfr

old coach road???

hey i was just wondering if anyone knows if it is legal to ride old coach road which starts at freres crossing kentlyn i saw it on google earth and im not sure if it is in the army live firing range or not and im hoping to ride it.
  15. djfr

stolen dirtbikes

i know this isnt mtb related but but my mates who lives across the road from our djs dirtbikes were stolen at about 8 this morning from an acerage at minto nsw they are an 02 rm250 and an 04 kx85 . the rm has cut down seat/ gaurds an fmf pipe protaper bars a red front brakeline and afew...
  16. djfr

truvative isoflow ?????

hi i was just wondering if truvative isoflow cranks are any good as i stuffed my cranks and need a new set fast i only do light dj and light freeride and some dh and do u know if truvative hussefelt crank will fit an isis splined bottom bracket
  17. djfr

truvative isoflow ?????

hi i was just wondering if truvative isoflow cranks are any good as i stuffed my cranks and need a new set fast i only do light dj and light freeride and some dh