Search results

1. V10

Pics from 12hr?

Hey guys, I just want to know if anybody knows where i could find some pics from the Subaru 12hr on the weekend? I did see a few photographers out there so there must be some pics. Thanks for any sugestions people.
  2. V10

Canfeilds in melb

I noticed on the weekend that Iride in the city had some Canfeild frames in there. I havnt seen many around. From my quick look at them (wife pulling me away on the other arm). They look awsome. The one that really got my attention was the LUCKY. They got my attention because i havnt seen them...
  3. V10

$400 = A life!

What do you guys think of the fine of $400, the Hell rider got for running a red light and killing someone? Absolute garbage, I rekon. Im sorry i dont have the whole story available, but the inital incident was covered on here a while back. The cyclist was charge today, with running a red light...
  4. V10

E 13 Bashy

ITEM E13 polycarbonate bashy only. LOCATION Melb PRICE Dependent on condition EXTRA INFO Prefered colours Red, white or black
  5. V10

Shimano DX flats????????

Hay guys and girls who out there has used shimano Dx flats? Are they any good? What do you think? Thanks
  6. V10

Santa cruz pivot

Need the threaded pivot shaft for above the bottom bracket for an 04 V10.
  7. V10

King lake Vs Whistler!

Well Well, I have to say BIG up to all the guys building at kinglake latley, PROPS! The track up there now is beyond words. I would go as far to say one of the best in Vic. I think it is so awsome we can have such an epic and diverse track fairly close to melb. I think we have built our own...
  8. V10

DH race classes

Ive got a question if anybody could help me? At what point / stage would a rider / racer be expected to leave sport class and go into elite/expert?:confused: