Search results

1. i like dirt

QLD SOLD - Please delete!

Item: Complete Fixie Item Condition: Excellent Location: Gold Coast Price: $700 ONO: BUMP $600. Contact Details: Via PM here or text 0435501428. The frame was purchased second-hand from Gear Brisbane Mid/late 2011. The dent in the top-tube was there from the previous owner,I then had the...
  2. i like dirt

QLD SOLD! Please delete.

Item: 2008 Fly Lago Location: Gold Coast. Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New rig on it's way. Price and price conditions: $650, now $600ono! Extra Info: The bike has a 21.00TT but with the slacker seat post angle it rides more similarily to a 20.75TT, There are 2 small...
  3. i like dirt

QLD Sold!

Item: Atomlab Pimp Brakeset With Atomlab Hydraulic Gyro Location:Gold Coast Item Condition:New! Reason for selling:Surplus Price and price conditions:$150 + postage Pictures: Below. I inherited these brakes off a mate at work. He bought them but never installed them and gave them to me...
  4. i like dirt

QLD Sold!

Item: Fixie Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: New bicycle Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: below.. Pictures: below.. I built this up about a month ago now. The frame was freshly powdercoated, cranks 1.5 months old. The wheelset is about 3...
  5. i like dirt

QLD 4X/DJ Forks

Item: 4X/DJ Forks Location: Gold Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you've got. Extra Info: Needs to be QR,. Also 100mm travel, no more or less. Pick-up is a must I need these ASAP. So local sale only thanks I don't mind driving up to Brisbane or heading down towards Far...
  6. i like dirt

QLD Found Please Delete

Item: Hayes 6" Rotor Location: GC Price range/Willing to Pay: Talk to me I'm Terry Tibbs.. Extra Info: Looking for the older style like this one below. Please PM me, I'll reply quicker
  7. i like dirt

BMX Drift

Ben Hucke is radical http://vimeo.com/8766921
  8. i like dirt

POS The Team..

Pretty happy with my collection at the moment, each bike is running very nicely and feeling dialed except Morris. Dandelion the BMX, Percy the MTB and Morris the oldie roadie. Frame - Jamis Parker Rear shock - Fox Float Front shock/fork - RS Pike/Argyle Hybrid Handlebars - FSA...
  9. i like dirt

QLD DJ/4X forks

Item: DJ/4X forks, 20mm axle and 100mm travel Location: Gold Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Trade for RS Domain + Cash my way or yours depending on year model and condition and what not. Extra Info: My domains are internally reduced to 130mm travel with a soft spring. They can be easily...
  10. i like dirt

Skatepark Session

Went to Nerang last Friday and got wee bit of footage and slapped it together, very chilledd. click here all C&C is welcome.
  11. i like dirt

QLD SOLD please delete

Item: Custom 2008 Jamis Parker Location:Gold Coast - May be willing to post Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Lack of interest and need the money Price and price conditions:$1200- Pictures: Updated 170909 Hi Guys, Here we have my Parker. I bought the frame in...
  12. i like dirt

QLD DH frame trade

Item: A DH/FR frame Location:Gold Coast Item Condition:Good Price and price conditions:Swap for my Jamis Parker frame Extra Info:Frame is in good condition with the swing-arm being replaced with the 2009 one and nice British racing green paint job Pictures: Yep...
  13. i like dirt

Park'er right here

Howdy, picked up this frame super cheap, raped my avanti of its parts and parted with it and this is the resultant bike Frame: Jamis Parker 2008 Fork: Domain reduced to 130ish BB: Race Face Cranks: Race Face Evolve DH Pedals: VP Seat: Kona crapness Seatpost: no idea... Handlebars...
  14. i like dirt

FR/DH Frame

Item: FR/DH Frame Location: I'll pay postage to Gold Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: As cheap as possible really, Below $500 Extra Info: Basically a dually with minimum 5 inches or more travel. 135mm rear spacing, 68/73mm BB are the other requirements
  15. i like dirt

Bay...

Went to bay the other day and had some fun. My friend also just happened to get a new fish eye lenses and needed some guinea pigs and here are some shots. Myself Todd Aaran
  16. i like dirt

Lower Forks

Hi guys, Looking to buy a new frame soon and if I do I'd have to lower my forks to suit it. The forks are 2007/08 Rock Shox Domain ,they are the 318 coil model with 180mm of travel and are not U-turn adjustable. I'd like to know if I could reduce them from the 180mm to 140mm somehow? any help...
  17. i like dirt

Vale

Just got a bmx few weeks ago, getting back into the 20" kinda things and loving it. here are some pictures.. Photo credit goes to my mate james you can check out some other stuff at his myspace. http://www.myspace.com/j_p_hoto any C&C for the shots would be great.
  18. i like dirt

Loner

I got bailed on by my mate had to go home because his raging father was going off at him again :(. Which left me all alone, so I had my camera and the park to my self and slapped this together. self-filmed goodness :p http://www.vimeo.com/2319839
  19. i like dirt

Tire Width

Hi, I'm up for some new DH tires and I'm pretty undecided on a few things at the moment. The main thing is tyre width. I'm currently running Minion DHFs Slow reezay compound with a 2.7 on the front and 2.5 on the back. I'm wondering if I could go down to a narrower tire to reduce rolling...
  20. i like dirt

Lost: Green Stone Necklace - Illinbah

Hi guys, I lost this necklace yesterday, 5th October. at the Illinbah social day. the stone is a very dark green almost black with a leather lace. It also a hook shape. It was given to me when I was 1 year old by my grandparents :(. If you have information about this could you please post a...