Search results

1. slow_xc_racer

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

This is, well, my video from Fort Bill last year.... 4x and DH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PKDhoPv-Hw
  2. slow_xc_racer

Scribes required for Nat Series #2 @ Shep

Hi there, Any competitors or fans from the 4x field this weekend feeling creative? Then you could write a race report/review for www.ozmtb.com No technical writing skills required. Just an opportunity to get your point across. Interested? email: jarrod.ozmtb@gmail.com Cheers...
  3. slow_xc_racer

Round 2 Australian MTB Series, Shepparton

Looking for scribes Any DH shredders competing this weekend willing to have a crack at writing a course description or race report for OZmtb.com? If so please contact me at: jarrod.ozmtb@gmail.com No skills required, just an honest account of events. :D
  4. slow_xc_racer

VIC Avid Juicy 5 SOLD!

Item: Avid Juicy 5 Hydraulic Brakes Location: Glen Waverley Item Condition: Awesome, used for a month then stripped. Replaced them with a sample set of white juicy Ultimates.... :D Reason for selling: Moving OS Price and price conditions: $240 Inc postage Extra Info:I think used no more...
  5. slow_xc_racer

VIC Fox F100 RL 2007 edition SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Item: Fox F100 RL 2007 Location:Glen Waverley Item Condition: Very Good. A couple of rub marks on the lowers but nothing else. Limited use over the past 12 months. Reason for selling:Moving OS Price and price conditions:$350+ postage (free postage if delivered to a work address during...
  6. slow_xc_racer

who has broken their collar bone riding?

I had bone density scans shortly after as it is so rare to break a scapula. my bones density is fine, the impact obviously wasnt. The people i spoke to said it is so hard to crack the scapula that the force required to actually break it cleanly is so considerable that people don't usually live...
  7. slow_xc_racer

who has broken their collar bone riding?

That is almost identical to mine. The collar bone became 5 bits. The surgeon said I had to wait as he wasnt sure he could pin the bones due to their state. It is 18months later and I have has nothing but trouble.... It seems my surgeon was a tool. I should have had major reconstructive surgery...
  8. slow_xc_racer

[VIC] Felt Curbside 09 58cm SOLD!!

Price drop. this bike must sell. All reasonable offers considered.....
  9. slow_xc_racer

[VIC] Felt Curbside 09 58cm SOLD!!

Item: Felt Curbside 58cm Light Blue Location: Glen Waverley Item Condition: As new ridden once Reason for selling:Moving Overseas in a few weeks. Must sell. Price and price conditions:$800 ONO Postage at buyers expense Extra Info: Flip flop rear hub, anodized hubs seatpost collar & pedals...
  10. slow_xc_racer

Sold!

my mistake. i did contact Monza and they seemed to think they were 07. i apologise.
  11. slow_xc_racer

Sold!

Here are some pics......
  12. slow_xc_racer

Sold!

Item: Rockshox Reba Team U-Turn 85-115mm Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Brand new, steerer uncut, never had a crown race installed etc. Reason for selling:Bought them for a bike but the bike isn't going to happen..... Price and price conditions:$600 Postage can be arranged Extra Info...
  13. slow_xc_racer

SRAM X0 Triggers SOLD!

Item:X0 Trigger Shifters Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Brand New Reason for selling:Grip Shifters Price and price conditions: $200 ONO for the pair Extra Info:Pulled off a new bike to accommodate grip shift. Pictures: http://www.sram.com/en/srammountain/components/x0/triggershifter.php
  14. slow_xc_racer

Best Victorian XC Track

Youre hardly qualified to talk about the course of the Gut Full. You only did the shorty version. Rosewhite is brilliant. Fast and fun for all levels. The Vic series used to go to the Jamieson Pine forrests. That was ace. You Yangs is sex on a stick. Mt Beauty is a great place to race...
  15. slow_xc_racer

12hr + 24hr Enduro in Sydney

Thanks everybody. Im hoping for our sake that the Subaru 12hr and the NZO12hr are on seperate weekends. And yes. Canberra isnt near Sydney but it is on the calendar for us. cheers J
  16. slow_xc_racer

Chase the Sun MTB series

The way your destroyed the field at The Gut Full should give you confidence. Hopefully most of the rock garden is out of play. Its very bumpy and not enjoyable. The top of the climb on the M2006 course is very sketchy at speed. I might take a rake up there soon.
  17. slow_xc_racer

12hr + 24hr Enduro in Sydney

I need some help. Im trying to organise a trip for some riders to go to Sydney to compete in a 12 or 24hr enduro in the Sydney area from July onwards but I have being unable to find anything. Ive found heaps of point to point marathon's but no team races. Can someone please help me out. Do...
  18. slow_xc_racer

Chase the Sun MTB series

I was at Lysterfield last night and the trails need some work. Full Gas would be well advised to have a working bee there in conjunction with the park authorities. It was awful after last years series...
  19. slow_xc_racer

2007 Giant Anthem 1 20.5" SOLD!! please delete

sold.........
  20. slow_xc_racer

2007 Giant Anthem 1 20.5" SOLD!! please delete

bump. bike will have new xt cranks and shadow type rear derailleur. at no cost!!!