Search results

1. meatlovers

Arrogant American.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6baIk1jcos&NR=1 This is infuriating. Blantant disregard for Australian Culture and Identity. Half of the examples used are wrong anyway. I mean, a chick in a South African Rugby Union jersey isn't Australian, nor are the fucking Oktoberfest chicks. You must watch...
  2. meatlovers

TRADE: 18t cog for a 12t cog

Item: 12 tooth cog Location: North Turramurra Price range/Willing to Pay: I will trade my 18t for a 12t, or around $10 - $15 Thanks
  3. meatlovers

Power Blackout Across Sydney Area

I heard on the news that the power blackout that just happened had affected over 48,000 homes! Power was out for 2 hours and 5 minutes where I live.
  4. meatlovers

XC Bikes

Hey Guys, I'm looking to get into a bit of XC riding, and need some help on an XC bike. Now, before you flame me, I looked up to 7 pages back for a "What bike thread" and didn't find one, and the search function isn't working. I am looking for a Hardtail XC bike. Fire away. Thanks, Josh.
  5. meatlovers

NorcoRider2

Could we please get a banning stick thrown at this guy? He's digging up every single thread! I've counted 12, but I know there's more. Anyone agree?
  6. meatlovers

Found Please Delete

Found Please Delete
  7. meatlovers

Where's the paint gone?

Picked this up on Thursday. Didn't get to ride it last night, but I did tonight, and it's awesome. Brodie Cretin Spec List: Forks: RockShox Argyle 302 Mint Green Head Set: Dia-compe Tank Handle Bar: 25mm riser Bar 6061 Brand? Stem: MJ TB-065 Stem /6061 T6 Forged Alloy Grips: VELO open DH Grip...
  8. meatlovers

North Shore Riders

Ok, seeing how there are so many other regions of riding ie. Sutherland, Kangaroo Valley, Coffs Harbour etc, I think it's right for the North shore to have one. I know at least 20 riders in the North shore area, and there are definatley more. So here would be a good place to hook up rides, and...
  9. meatlovers

Terrey Hills

Anyone want to join me and my friend at Terrey Hills BMX Track on Sunday? Depending on the weather. If it rains the day before or during the night it is still muddy and clogs up wheels and gears, no point going. We will get there around 11 to 12 and stay for a few hours.
  10. meatlovers

Mint Green Hussefelt Stem

What:Mint Green Truvativ Hussefelt Stem Price range/Willing to Pay: Let's see Location: North Turramurra, Sydney, NSW Extra Info: I want it to go with my mint green Argyles.
  11. meatlovers

Sold Please Delete

Selling for a friend. Item: Brand New SIC "Livin Large" Oversize Camo Bars Location: North Turramurra, Sydney Item Condition: Mint Condition Reason for selling: He prefers thinner bars. Price and price conditions: $100 Buyer pays postage. Extra Info: Uncut. 2" rise I think. Can include...
  12. meatlovers

Off Topic Discussion?

Logged on this morning, don't know if it's just me but "Off Topic Discussion" has run away? Anyone know why?
  13. meatlovers

Sold Please Delete.

Item: 07 Easton EA50 Handlebars, Hi-Rise, 685 mm Location: North Turramurra, Sydney Item Condition: Pretty good condition, few cosmetic scratches. Reason for selling: Got new bars. Price and price conditions: $80 $70 $60 $50 Now $40!! Buyer pays postage. Extra Info: Uncut. Most marks will...
  14. meatlovers

Tomato - Fruit or Vegetable?

Ok, so we have all had this debate before. Is there an actual answer? I read a story about Tomatoes, that happened in 1893. Quote: "In 1893 Jon Nix et al were fruit importers. They sued New York customs collector Edward Hedden to recover duties "paid under protest" on the import of tomatoes...
  15. meatlovers

Lucky Day!

Here are some pictures that were emailed to me. No info came with them, but all I can say is that guy should've bought a lottery ticket.
  16. meatlovers

Help? With Derailleur Part

Hi guys I need to know what the name of the piece that holds on a derailleur to the frame, and also, if possible, how much they are? Thanks in advance Josh.
  17. meatlovers

Shimano Acera Rear Derailleur

What: Shimano Acera Rear Derailleur Price range/Willing to Pay: Offers Location: North Turramurra, Sydney Extra Info: Don't need cable or shifter with it.
  18. meatlovers

Pool Tricks

Hey Our pool just got finished and i have been riding in the mornings, then going for a swim when its hot. I have been practising a few tricks, and my best is a 720. How about yours?
  19. meatlovers

11 y.o in hospital

Hey Today myslef and a few friends, varying from ages 11 to 14, were riding in the public school up the road, and we found a pile of tanbark, which we turned into a jump, and we were having fun, but then my 11 yo mate stacked it. He stacked it badly. He landed badly, over the handlebars, hit...
  20. meatlovers

Stolen - 06 Norco Bigfoot

Hey guys,this is for my mate. his bike was stolen from his house last night 3rd january while he was sitting in hism bedroom with the bike outside the window, we have video surveilance of the guy stealing the bike. If you have any information give Daniel a call on 0432565756. Bike: 06...