Search results

1. S

Assembling BMX 3 Piece Cranks

Well I've been hearing a lot of weird noises from down in the bottom bracket region of my 2002 Norco 125, so I thought I'd take off the cranks and have a bit of a look.. Now that everything has been regreased and what-not, I'm up to the stage of refitting the cranks to the axle thing that...
  2. S

Old(er) school Bombers.

G'day all. I'm after some bombers to replace the Judy TT's that I currently have on my Norco 125. I don't have a very big budget, ie:~$200, so I figured that if I wanted bombers, I'd have to get some older ones. So yeah, what have you all got for me? They need to have 4"/5" of travel and be in...
  3. S

Senior Jersey Ideas

G'day everyone, Well the time has come at school for me to decide on what I'm going to have on my senior's jersey for next year, and to be quite frank, I have no idea what to get. :( I've got a couple of ideas, but neither of them are particularly exciting, 'NAME' and 'MADCORE'. I don't...
  4. S

Alex DM20 vs Alex MX22 (rims)

G'day all, I've got both an Alex DM20 and an Alex MX22 rim sitting here, and I can't decide which one to put on my bike. I don't really know which is meant to be the better rim. The MX22 rim seems to be wider in total width then the DM20, but the DM20 is made of thicker metal.. So, which...
  5. S

Freeride Hardtail

G'day, I'm looking for a cheapish freeride hardtail; say, around the $700 mark. It doesn't have to be the latest, greatest bike around, but something that can take a bit of abuse. What have you got for me? :)
  6. S

Removing Cranks?

G'day everyone. I have a problem here, and I hope that some of you can help me. I'm trying to take off my cranks so that I can re-grease and tighten the bottom bracket, but I can't get them off! They are shimano acera cranks. There is this hex bolt thingy in the middle of the cranks, so I took...