Senior Jersey Ideas

Sandman1

Likes Bikes
G'day everyone,

Well the time has come at school for me to decide on what I'm going to have on my senior's jersey for next year, and to be quite frank, I have no idea what to get. :(
I've got a couple of ideas, but neither of them are particularly exciting, 'NAME' and 'MADCORE'. I don't really want to just get my first or last name as that is also too bland.
So, has anyone out there got any ideas as to what I could get?
Oh, it can't be rude, and can only be made of alpha/numeric characters, maximum of 12, including spaces.
[EDIT] My interests are computers and riding, strangely enough :D

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
whaddya ride?

i assume a norco judging from you avatar....

but what about a nickname your mates call ya?

Sandman1

Likes Bikes
I ride a '02 norco one25..
I spose I could get one25, but what happens when I get a new bike? :p
My real name is John, so that's what I get called, day in, day out. I don't have a nickname :(

bazza

look at me
i got bazza....simply because everyoneee calls me barron (my last name) and im really sick of barron so i got one that a couple of people call me. no ones appreciates ridin at school so no point in getting kona or anything.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha,
im gonna get HOR on mine, my surname pahor souns like whore but, like u, we rn't ment to get rude stuff on em so i'll just be gettin hor. mind you im only in year 10 so i gotta wait a bit.

if you don't have anickname think of something interesting or smart....dont look to me for suggestions, just use a play on word or something.....long john???

Rik

logged out
I like the sound of Long John, it's similar to my brother, he's really tall, so got Big Ben.

as for me, I got Team VB, and sorta regret it now.

Sandman1

Likes Bikes
Man, there are so many good ideas here, I can't decide! :p
I like the sound of 'Long John' considering that I'm pretty tall as well :D
Mind you, farkin.net would be sweet too..
I've put down 'Live to Ride' tentatively at school for the moment. ( I saw live_to_ride on farkin, and I thought that was cool), but I may end up changing it..
I'll have to think about all of the ideas; thanks guys :D

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey dude... imo get your name or your nick name, don't get anything to do with bikes cuz in a 50 or so years when u look back at your jersey u'll be like "i don't remember anyone calling me live_to_ride" :D
u get my point

wombat

Lives in a hole
peachy said:
hey dude... imo get your name or your nick name, don't get anything to do with bikes cuz in a 50 or so years when u look back at your jersey u'll be like "i don't remember anyone calling me live_to_ride" :D
u get my point
Bingo. Peach is right, when your tastes change (and they will) you'll regret it.

dazonic

Likes Dirt
IMO... it's only a senior jersey not your single cherished high school memory. You prolly won't wear it after school anyway- u see people wearing one that says "MACCA 98" and it's like 'haha pov old jersey'. I reckon long john, if not, go something with bikes, bikes are coo

bmxbandit

Likes Bikes
wombat said:
peachy said:
u get my point
Bingo. Peach is right, when your tastes change (and they will) you'll regret it.
i dont geddit?? maybe somethings wrong with me that i didnt think of my senior jersey as something to cherish for life, hell the yr after i finished school i used my jersey to wear to bed in winter, then the next yr it was my bike cleaning rag, the next yr it was in the bin. im with dazonic on this one, get whatever u want for now.