Search results

1. konabob

DJ 2008 p3

yea, sold that one to buy a car. Got a BZR levin :).
  2. konabob

DJ 2008 p3

I had 1 08 P1 b4 this, i think its the fact that the frame is steel makes it nicer for street riding. As it is a bit more forgiving then the alloy. But for 4x ect the alloy one is better because the frame is about 900g lighter The p1 and P3 have the same TT length / geometry. The only...
  3. konabob

4X My stp

ABD do them in all the common sizes
  4. konabob

DJ 2008 p3

The angle of the pic is a little deceptive. It is pretty good all round. Really fast, maneuverable at the bmx track. Would be nice if the TT was a bit longer as im 6ft. Had a 06 P3 a while ago which was 13mm longer in the TT, never should have sold it :mad: .
  5. konabob

DJ 2008 p3

All single speed spacer kits are the same. The one I used was "Cassette spacer kit Single speed Outland." Any shop that sells avanti/ specialized should be able to get them. Probably around $25 AU. Then I brought the 1/8" Cassette cog separately. The wider cog and sprocket at the...
  6. konabob

DJ 2008 p3

Here's a few pix of my P3 Just brake, bars, stem and maybe forks tog go :) Frame - 2008 Specialized P3. Front shock/fork - Marzocchi DJ1. Handlebars - White Specialized. Stem - Hussefelt. Headset - FSA. Grips - Specialized . Saddle - ABD Pivotal. Seatpost - ABD Pivotal. Rear brake...
  7. konabob

2008 Specialized P1 Updated Argyles

For Sale $2200 NZD
  8. konabob

yea the rrp in nz is $1399 which is about $1100 usd. Buy you have to take into account the size on the new zealand market its very small compared with the us one.
  9. konabob

6" 2008 avid code sooo powerful lol.
  10. konabob

for street and bmx track id have the argyles the foxes were to soft. But the foxes were realy good for dh and trail riding. But just riding street and bmx track id rather the argyles.
  11. konabob

had to dwn grade the forks lol. need a car.
  12. konabob

Post up your P series specialized

na they are the talas version adjustable 100mm-160mm paid $900 NZD for them 2nd hand.
  13. konabob

Post up your P series specialized

My p1 :)
  14. konabob

just put it a new headset (FSA DH Pig Pro) because the travel adjust knob was hitting the frame, so now it turns really smoothly :). And just ordered some Kenda small block eight tyres which will save me about 650g!!!!! and some Demolition LT Cranks with ti Spindle. will save another 500g Ill...
  15. konabob

blkmrkt Mob 06 -Update-

hmmm very nice. Do u know how heavy the frame and tires are?
  16. konabob

na mush have been someone else, i live across the ditch in New Zealand lol yea the pikes were very nice forks although they could have done with a firmer spring for the sk8 park. yea if i had a spare $1000 id get a mob frame. but am saving for a sx trail at the moment. :)
  17. konabob

New Bling bling gold chain :):)
  18. konabob

nothing was wrong with the pikes i just had them some 2nd hand foxes came available. yea the pikes are for sale i live in New Zealand though. was after $600 ono NZD there the 426 model in mint condition.
  19. konabob

well i was considering a Specialized Langster London for riding to work but that doesnt have gears either but its cool
  20. konabob

Whangarei which is slowly getting better, and wood hill sometimes. Might sum gears on it so i can ride it to work. But thats all.