2008 Specialized P1 Updated Argyles

Sketchy

Likes Dirt
how do the forks run seem a bit high for street are the stiff.? anyway nice bike overall the dark purple and the black colors make it look stealth.

konabob

Likes Bikes
how do the forks run seem a bit high for street are the stiff.? anyway nice bike overall the dark purple and the black colors make it look stealth.
They seem realy good had pikes on it before which i almost always ran on almost lockout, im running about 75psi and they are fine for street much better then my pikes. While they are still softenuf for hucking :)

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how much where your 36's? and can you lower them even more so its like 75mm - 100mm or something like that?

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That would have to be the sweetest P.1 I have ever seen.

It would be so versatile. You have 100 - 160mm forks, and if you had a cassette you could put that on and use it for a AM/DH bike and then quickly revert to street again.

That is the best P.1 EVER!

Cippa

Likes Dirt
:eek: FAR OUT!!! :eek: it was looking mint as allready with the pikes...but now with the foxes its iresistable!!! anything eles you planning to upgrade?

konabob

Likes Bikes
well i was considering a Specialized Langster London for riding to work but that doesnt have gears either but its cool

konabob

Likes Bikes
nothing was wrong with the pikes i just had them some 2nd hand foxes came available. yea the pikes are for sale i live in New Zealand though. was after $600 ono NZD there the 426 model in mint condition.