Search results

1. STRETCH JP

LIFERIDEtv

The new site for LIFERIDEtv is up, its a work in progress and is still being tuned. Its pretty much a blog with news from the LIFERIDE crew, and other local and intenational news updated constantly, about the MTB and cycling world. www.liferidetv.com Cheers STRETCH@LIFERIDEtv
  2. STRETCH JP

LIFERIDEpics : Ourimbah

Yeah it was a pretty good day, stoked to see you hit that double on ya HTail butter smooth!
  3. STRETCH JP

LIFERIDEpics : Ourimbah

Hey guys, heres a few snaps from our shoot at Ourimbah a fortnight ago. Shoot when well although Ourimbah is hard to track to film on. Anyways hope you like. Fletcher Nice and close Style MEOW! The Crew Pinnin TBSM ? Thats about it. Cheers...
  4. STRETCH JP

LIFERIDEtv subject#1

Yeah, its not the most smooth cut, i just put it together in an hour to have some material to show. Im not working so hard in the edit untill we get more footage to put in too full length teaser's. Along with the best picks for the pilot, we have 6 months to get our perfect shots and...
  5. STRETCH JP

LIFERIDEpics

Heres some happy snaps from our shoot of the rider profile last sunday. Mal rode well all day, and we got some decent footage, but as you can tell the light was a pain, but what can you do, play with the settings on the camera and a few other adjustments and still it was troublesome. Ahwell was...
  6. STRETCH JP

LIFERIDEtv subject#1

Heres a really rough experimental cut of the footage from our first shoot of the rider profile. http://vimeo.com/5087811 Cheers STRETCH@LIFERIDEtv
  7. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

FIRST SHOOT for pilot Hey guys, just updating you guys on how our first shoot went, We filmed all day and special thanks to Mal for riding hard and trecking up the track like 20 times for us, "would of lost a few kilo's" Heres some photo and there should be a experimental clip, in the PHat...
  8. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

That is an option for us to follow, and i have tought about it already...And boy do i know what you mean about the shit programs they are showing, its all american bull.
  9. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

hey guys also just to let you know we are also filming this weekend for the rider profile.... and the 14th at ourimbah for the test segment and a new site is going up soon, next week or 2 because the current one is shite. Cheers Jesse
  10. STRETCH JP

wsmtb freeride event(dirtjumps)

for some reason i dont think anyone is going to give you there bike, but good luck i could be completely wrong...........
  11. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

Ok hows this, i should be having talks with a producer from SBS, and you know if the final result is SBS for broadcasting then everyone can watch it yay!
  12. STRETCH JP

3M Tape

BUNNINGS:mad: lowest prices are just the begining
  13. STRETCH JP

"Awaiting Customs Clearance" parcelforce status on order from CRC

WTF? Dont you hate it when you have no hand in what is happening.... hope you get it soon..
  14. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

I would like too, but the concept of the show is "gravity" and it would go against the whole shows meaning to have any XC in it. Sorry to disappoint
  15. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

You see the pilot will most likely not go to air, but bits of it will be uploaded for a teaser, we are testing a norco aline09 $4k and kona stab 09 $4.5k. But when we get into the full production we wont be telling any secrets, you will just have to watch and find out :p
  16. STRETCH JP

2009 Nissan UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Calendar

We are looking at TEN's ONE HD as an option for broadcasting RIDEITtv for next year, although we will have race reports, its not full mtb world cup coverage and it would be a bit late by then anyway....
  17. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

Just to let you guys know, our firsrt shoot will be on Sunday the 14th of June at Ourimbah, Testing to 09 DH bikes for the pilot but after the pilot we should be riding 010 bikes in most our test segments. Cheers Jesse
  18. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

Depending on how soon we get the thirteen episodes done, will depend on which channels we could be broadcasted on. We could be filming as soon as this sunday for the pilot. A trailer will be made as soon as we finish the pilot, and posted on RB. And i have heard a bit of bitching about...
  19. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

BUZZ Energy is on board! Another Sponsor has officialy joined the RIDEITtv crew. Heres the lay down on what were doing for our first shoot: -Were testing 2 new downhill bikes head to head, we get our hands on a freerider for the rider profile and we show you quick fix guides to your chain...
  20. STRETCH JP

RIDEITtv

right now we are only focusing on melbourne and sydney, but we will continue to explore more options as they come. Goodnight... Jesse