RIDEITtv

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome concept guys. Cant wait till its on, I hope it goes ahead.

If I may say something, look at the Schralp Podcast for Snowboarding, its simple easy to follow and makes watching it really fun.

OK Ill stop being the director now and fark off.

:D

cressa

Likes Dirt
right now we are only focusing on melbourne and sydney, but we will continue to explore more options as they come.

Goodnight...

Jesse
Queensland, the ugly cousin of NSW and Vic. Please... explore those options.

It's a great initiative, I hope it all pans out for you, good luck!

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Depending on how soon we get the thirteen episodes done, will depend on which channels we could be broadcasted on. We could be filming as soon as this sunday for the pilot.

A trailer will be made as soon as we finish the pilot, and posted on RB.

And i have heard a bit of bitching about TBSM on some other threads and i would just like to say that TBSM and the good folks that work there are nothing but great for the riding community and that there involvement in this production just goes to show how much they appreciate you riders, and how they want our great sport to develop and grow. :)

Jesse

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Just to let you guys know, our firsrt shoot will be on Sunday the 14th of June at Ourimbah, Testing to 09 DH bikes for the pilot but after the pilot we should be riding 010 bikes in most our test segments.

Cheers

Jesse

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great concept, i've always thought something like this needed to be done. It should be a great show if it is done well.

Any hint on what bike you will be testing

chops007

Likes Dirt
Just to let you guys know, our firsrt shoot will be on Sunday the 14th of June at Ourimbah, Testing to 09 DH bikes for the pilot but after the pilot we should be riding 010 bikes in most our test segments.

Cheers

Jesse
there is a state xc race that day at ourimbah,,, do we get some exposure???

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Great concept, i've always thought something like this needed to be done. It should be a great show if it is done well.

Any hint on what bike you will be testing
You see the pilot will most likely not go to air, but bits of it will be uploaded for a teaser, we are testing a norco aline09 $4k and kona stab 09 $4.5k.
But when we get into the full production we wont be telling any secrets, you will just have to watch and find out :p

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Ok hows this, i should be having talks with a producer from SBS, and you know if the final result is SBS for broadcasting then everyone can watch it yay!

chops007

Likes Dirt
I would like too, but the concept of the show is "gravity" and it would go against the whole shows meaning to have any XC in it.
Sorry to disappoint

i see ya point...

but you watch the elite guys ride the drop off at ourimbah they will fit your definition of gravity..

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
hey guys also just to let you know we are also filming this weekend for the rider profile.... and the 14th at ourimbah for the test segment
and a new site is going up soon, next week or 2 because the current one is shite.

Cheers Jesse

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Just a quick thought- try out for "One". They've got a few horribly done shows about paintball, heck they've even got "slamball" so surely they'd be interested in airing the episodes?

That'd be pretty damn cool :)

edit- also, 3/4 of the days sport is freakin' baseball. They can't seriously expect everybody is glued to the TV for that whole time? They damn well need a bit more variety!
/mini-rant

Last edited:

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Just a quick thought- try out for "One". They've got a few horribly done shows about paintball, heck they've even got "slamball" so surely they'd be interested in airing the episodes?

That'd be pretty damn cool :)

edit- also, 3/4 of the days sport is freakin' baseball. They can't seriously expect everybody is glued to the TV for that whole time? They damn well need a bit more variety!
/mini-rant

That is an option for us to follow, and i have tought about it already...And boy do i know what you mean about the shit programs they are showing, its all american bull.

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
FIRST SHOOT for pilot

Hey guys, just updating you guys on how our first shoot went, We filmed all day and special thanks to Mal for riding hard and trecking up the track like 20 times for us, "would of lost a few kilo's"

Heres some photo and there should be a experimental clip, in the PHat VIds.

The film went pretty well, although the light worked against us, aswell as my own personnal lack of knowledge of the track.

But for our first shoot it went well. We are filming this sunday for a downhill test segment, which should turn out good.

Thanks to Mal for riding and Tod for helping out.

There should be more photos in the Phat Snaps.

Cheers
STRETCH@LIFERIDEtv

Last edited: