Search results

1. Hungry

First VC in 40 Years!....... Straight to the pool room!

Very very well deserved. http://www.defence.gov.au/special_ev...kDonaldson.htm AUSTRALIAN ARMY TO BE AWARDED TO THE VICTORIA CROSS FOR AUSTRALIA 8248070 TROOPER MARK GREGOR DONALDSON For most conspicuous acts of gallantry in action in a circumstance of great peril in...
  2. Hungry

Funniest thread on the internet EVER!

saw this on another forum and i believe i have to spread the word:D http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108500831 its offical Americans are dumber then i thought?:D
  3. Hungry

Tuff Truck 08'

ok any of you fourby nut bastards get over to tuff truck this year? makes it hard liing in West Aus. Seen pics and vids of it and looked awesome! im so going next year. damn theres some hotties that turn up there *drool*
  4. Hungry

car stereo gurus need help!

can anyone give me a decent wiring diagram on how to wire up this system, i got half an idea how to do it but cant find any decent diagrams out there on the net. did a seach on here and found jack. basically im going to be running headunit, 4 channel amp, 10 or 12" sub, 2x 6" and tweeters...
  5. Hungry

Post up ya 4WD!

Dunno if this has been done before so ill just start it again hah. Anyone else here get out and go wheelin? I love love the shit, pitty it burns a hole in my pocket though, not saying thats a bad thing:D So tell us about ya fourby and post a pic of ya truck! So far ive had a Suzi Vitarra...
  6. Hungry

my CORE!...... NS REPRESENT!!!!

well heres my NS Core its pretty stock at the moment, but ill work on it as i break things haha. rides likes a dream so easy to get up and manual on it. good for dh too :twisted: going to put 318 argyles, white NS stem, white Deity bars and maybe a e-13 light guide and some 5050's
  7. Hungry

codes and goodridge hose

sup bitches im lookin at putting goodridge on my codes and was wondering if anyone out there has done it yet???? by looking at it you should be able to just go out and buy the hose and use the original fitting to clamp it down. if anyones running it and can tell us how theyve done it thatd be...
  8. Hungry

Sold Mods Delete

Item: 06 NORCO TEAM DH FRAME & EXTRAS Location: albany, wa Item Condition: excellent condition Reason for selling: want 07 sunday team frame Price and price conditions: $1000 for FRAME only Extra Info: frame is medium/large size and is black, extras include.... SAINT CRANKS DMR V12...
  9. Hungry

2006 Marzocchi BOMBER 888VF2 *SOLD PENDING PAYMENT*

Item: 06' Marzocchi BOMBER 888VF2 Location: Albany Item Condition: excellent condition, bought new in november and been riddn a few times since early december, comes with chunky lookin avid brake mount for 8" rotor Reason for selling: want boxxer world cups Price and price conditions...
  10. Hungry

2006 Norco Team Dh (black) *MODS DELETE*

ITEM: 2006 NORCO TEAM DH (BLACK) Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: Excellent condition, got the frame brand new in November ‘06’, Been ridden a few times since late December. Has been custom made, all the parts are no more then 3months old from new. meaning the whole things still basically...
  11. Hungry

My Custom '06' Norco Team Dh!!!!

well here it is.....FINALLY, had a few problems with getting the frame through customs....PAIN IN THE ARSE :mad: but i got it eventually. any way its got 06 NORCO TEAM DH FRAME, FUNN Full On Bars, FUNN Direct Stem, OURY Lock On Grips, FSA DH Pig Pro Headset, Marzocchi 888VF2's, Saint Cranks...
  12. Hungry

"07" marzocchi Z1 forks

gday guys ive just got a new bike and its got "07" marzocchi Z1 forks on them i recently got marzocchi 888VF forks. now that i have new forks i want to sell the Z1's, my problem is that i dont know what kind of price they have on them, can anyone help me out. im thinking of putting them on...
  13. Hungry

07 Specialzed BIG HIT

hey guys im lookin at gettn the new 07 model big hit, anyone out there got one yet? pros and cons of the bike. i wanna get into downhill and freeriding. used to ride bmx before i joined the army that was about 4-5 years ago now. had enough of gettin shot at hahahaa hmmm im lookin at puttin...