1. LabRat

VIC SOLD Please Delete

Sold Please delete
  2. LabRat

VIC SOLD Please delete

SOLD Please delete
  3. LabRat

Saddle bags with dropper post

I've got a dropper seat post and found that I don't want anything near the post as I'm worried about damage. The best solution I've found is to pack supplies into a 'bike storage bottle' and put it in a spare (if you have it) bottle holder. Will cost you $6 but save any damage to your...
  4. LabRat

VIC 2013 VES Enduro Series.

Does anyone know who the photographer was from the recent Rock Hop Round? I was hoping he captured the world of hurt I was in :faint:
  5. LabRat

Does anyone have any updates on the track condition for Sunday's Rock Hop Round? Am tossing up between my Carbon 29er Hardtail or my Yeti SB66?? Any recommendations would be appreciated as I've never ridden the track :tsk:
  6. LabRat

What a great event. It was my first time to Albury and definitely not my last! I was so impressed with the technical and rocky course that I was disappointed when my body started to ache as I just wanted to keep riding. As I made the journey up from Melbourne on my own, I'd like to give a...
  7. LabRat

2013 giant glory zero Has been sold

How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? Just want to get a gauge of the small frame size :)
  8. LabRat

MTB clubs in Osaka

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone is aware of any MTB clubs or riding groups in Osaka, Japan? Thanks :)
  9. LabRat

What an awesome track at Mt Beauty! It had everything.. I'll definitely be making the trek out there again :) Does anyone know who the photographers were out on course at Mt Beauty on Saturday?
  10. LabRat

VIC Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  11. LabRat

VIC SOLD. Please delete

Sold Please delete
  12. LabRat

Changing it up, moving to 1x11 SRAM XX1

I've been told my Yeti SB-66 (small frame) would require the 168 Q factor I would love to convert to XX1 but need to wait for my bank balance to allow it :)
  13. LabRat

VIC Sold

Bump... anyone 5ft 4 interested? It's a hell of alot of bike for the $$
  14. LabRat

Sram xx1

I've read lots of reviews and they all sound great! Lets hope the cost comes down a wee bit because I WANT!!!! Currently running SRAM 2 x 10 but would love to give the XX1 setup a go!! :hungry:
  15. LabRat

Enduro Mag Subscription 'No show'

Yes Enduro is a great mag so I am bummed to be missing out! But Adam from Enduro has contacted me and it's all sorted!! Thanks :clap2:
  16. LabRat

Enduro Mag Subscription 'No show'

Hi There, Has anyone had any experience with subscribing to Enduro mag and having no issues turn up? I subscribed for 2 years back in May 2011 and they happily took my money and have had nothing show up. I write emails and get no response :( Would anyone have the contact at Enduro mag? I...
  17. LabRat

VIC Sold

Sold please delete
  18. LabRat

SB66 Reliability

I should have stated that I only weigh 50kg so the heavier frame gives me more control... especially when it's windy :)
  19. LabRat

SB66 Reliability

I have the XX build kit and running tubeless. It comes in at 12.8kg and feels even lighter when you're riding and could be lighter if I didn't put a Reverb hydraulic seat post on it :) In my experience I would advise against Carbon for AM riding, as you generally take some heavy hits and...
  20. LabRat

SB66 Reliability

No issues to report from me.. had it about 6 months with over 2000km ridden. It's the love of my life :)