Search results

1. blazer

081108 - Booters n' Booners

Booter track has another addition, so in need were some photo's. I was on camera for most shots (about 180) few taken buy others on shortbread's camera. Here's the pick of them. Drew Sawley Results of a trip to Woolies Moony Moony Sawley and Drew Drew...
  2. blazer

Another Shire DH Track

Well as title shows, there is currently a new dh track being built in the shire. I put it in phat snaps because it is NOT a legal trail. Mods feel free to delete it if you wish. Last Tuesday i started some work for about an hour just clearing a little section. But today me and 2 mates got to...
  3. blazer

Thirroul 27/7/08

Just a few shots, not that great really, experimenting with the new camera. They all turned out a bit noisy but here's a few anyway..
  4. blazer

Shire Tracks.

A bit late, been having a few problems with uploading the vid on vimeo. So please ignore the other video that has a title as it did not work. I hate windows movie maker, it reduces quality to sh*t. Although we did only use a normal camera set on video mode. http://www.vimeo.com/1173808
  5. blazer

Shire DH Snaps

Here's a few snaps taken over the long weekend. Fair bit of riding went down too. Expect a video within the week. Beeksma Sawley Some pinned as kid Again Stevie He has good posture:D Me Mase Me Stevie Me Mase Stevie Sawley Fabian...
  6. blazer

Avid Elixir

For those that haven't yet seen. http://www.sicklines.com/2008/04/20/avid-elixir-2009/ Supposed to be in between juicy and code, although no pad adjustment. There is however easy use lever reach (instead of pesky Hex key adjust). Perspex demo model.
  7. blazer

Berm Shots. UPDATED!

Just 2 pictures that I' thought I'd put up by request of the riders in them. There will be more later on. Shots taken at new Top Soil track. Two more done quickly. Few more shots of people on Friday (28th) Beeksma going in. Jimmay with his Ironhoe. Sawley...
  8. blazer

Top Soil DH Track.

New DH track named Top Soil in progress in the shire area. Details of track's location are private, so don't ask! Scoping and clearing has been done over the past week and today was the first actual build day. There was a decent amount of work going on with about 6 riders to help, with a few...
  9. blazer

Heights and Thredbo

these are just a few pics that i have of me riding, two were taken at the Heights and the other i have edited from thredbo, a while ago on the manik. enjoy.
  10. blazer

Thirroul dh 10/10/06

going down tomorrow to thirroul for a session. anyone keen on coming and joining? let us know asap.:) edit: times are 9.30 meet at sutherland station. until whenever we get tired and decide to go home
  11. blazer

2006 juicy 7 problems.. solved

i recently got new pads for my rear brake. but when i squeeze the 2 new pads together with the silver spring/clip in the middle, is wont fit in the caliper. that is, it seems as though the new pads are too fat to fit inbetween the pistons? i tried pushing out the bores and pistons, but they...
  12. blazer

2008 Shimano Interschools. The finals to go!

I heard the dates for 08 are a bit later than this years. 6th to the 9th March, instead of the mid feb this year. Can anyone confirm these dates? or if they are different dates? thanks. EDIT: Onto the finals! Shame Heathcote isn't going down for the finals, we'd love to dominate once again:D
  13. blazer

Mongoose EC-D. now with Dirty Thirty's!

hey, i just purchased a 2006 Mongoose Eric Carter DH, second hand off a mate (thanks lance) and am really happy with it, it was quite the step up from my 06 norco manik, spec list: Frame: S/M 2006 Mongoose EC-D, aftermarket silver bb lower linkage Fork: 06 boxxer teams, pearl white. QR Maxle...