Search results

1. howie_two4

QLD Sold

sold please delete
  2. howie_two4

Sold

Item: '07 Norco 6-three frame, size small Location: Kelvin Grove Item Condition: Used, a few scratches Reason for selling: No longer in the bike scene and selling everything Price: SOLD - Size SMALL, great bike to learn on and easy to throw around - Adjustable rear travel from 5.5" - 6.3" -...
  3. howie_two4

[BMX] Some of the local boyss

BJ NFC BJ Tiregrab air Cam can-plant Jack euro Jake can-jam Jake toboggan - bad timing =( Jake tuck Nick front-jam Nick invert-air Nick tuck-air Nick euro Thanks for looking! C&C welcome. **Pics were not taking by me**
  4. howie_two4

Some of the local boysss

BJ NFC BJ Tiregrab air Cam can-plant Jack euro Jake can-jam Jake toboggan - bad timing =( Jake tuck Nick front-jam Nick invert-air Nick tuck-air Nick euro Thanks for looking! C&C welcome. **Pics were not taking by me**
  5. howie_two4

Holy pig

Yeah, got shown this in geography today. Biggest pig I have ever seen.
  6. howie_two4

Random PM's???

Dear mods/admin/:confused:, I keep on receiving emails that inform me that I have a new Private Message. (Now for those that don't know, the email that you get tells you who the PM is from, and what is said in that PM etc.) The problem is, the emails that I am getting are about the parts that...
  7. howie_two4

Madera, Shadow or Primo?

Well, I'm in the market for a new rear hub. Currently, I'm deciding between a Primo mix, Shadow Rant v2 or a Madera rear hub. I am after something fairly loud and clicky, but don't want to fork out $400+ for a Profile mini. Is there anything that I have missed? Any positive/negative reviews on...
  8. howie_two4

Sold

Everything sold.
  9. howie_two4

Shed/Play bike...and a hilux

Ok, so I got really bored one day... And decided to build a play/muck around/do it all/shed bike, built out of all of the spare parts in my shed. :) Sorry about the photo quality, it was taken on my phone... Mmmmmm hiluxxxxxxxx...alllll mineeeeeee Spec List: Frame: 07 Norco Six3...
  10. howie_two4

BMX 09 Colony Endeavour - woo!

Ok, so I split my mtb...AND GOT THIS INSTEAD! Rides soo smooth, everyone must get one. Thanks go out to rideonbmx, great blokes to deal with, and thanks to Jerry Vandervalk for delivering it to my door at 7:45 this morning :D COLONY FTW! Frame: 09 Colony Endeavour Forks: Colony Official...
  11. howie_two4

Sold please delete

Item: SOLD Location: Toowoomba, QLD Item Condition: Sicko kev. 05/06 mainframe with an 07 swingarm. No cracks or stressmarks whatsoever Reason for selling: Selling for a mate, he doesn't have trading access/is too lazy to do it himself/doesn't ride dh anymore/needs the cash. Price and...
  12. howie_two4

Complete under $1200

Ok, here is the deal. I'm selling my mtb and getting a bmx. I want to spend around the $1200 mark, but I might be able to stretch the budget to $1500. I will be using the fly cranks off my mtb on the bmx, so cranks are not a problem. It has to have brake mounts. Anyway, I was looking at the...
  13. howie_two4

Sold please delete

Frame alone: $400 Frame with black Chris King headset: $460 Item: 07 NS Suburban - black Location: Toowoomba QLD Item Condition: Good, little scratched no cracks Reason for selling: $$$ Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: No v-brake mounts, no chainguide mounts, mid BB...
  14. howie_two4

Sold please delete

Item: 24" Halo Tornado - NPJ Wheelset Location: Toowoomba QLD Item Condition: Great, super smooth, well looked after - hubs lubed once a fortnight Reason for selling: $$$ Price and price conditions: $450 NOW $420 Extra Information: 24" Halo Tornado rims (white) laced to NPJ hubs...
  15. howie_two4

Please delete =)

Been and gone fullas. Cheers
  16. howie_two4

Tailwhip attempts

Just another chilled day at the local, I don't usually let people film me but ah well. Enjoy. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3So53agTcgA Youtube kills the quality as always...
  17. howie_two4

BMX 10mm hub in QR mtb lowers?

Ok, just another quick question. I'm wondering whether or not a BMX 10mm front hub will fit in QR lowers on mtb forks? Any help will be greatly appreciated, I'm asking a pretty straightforward question, don't need any smart arse replies. Cheers Cam
  18. howie_two4

Everything SOLD

ALL PRICES ARE NEG. Item: 07 NS Suburban - black Location: Toowoomba QLD Item Condition: Good, little scratched no cracks Reason for selling: $$$ Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: No v-brake mounts, no chainguide mounts, mid BB, 1.1/8 headtube, 2.39kg, comes with adapter...
  19. howie_two4

Lowering Fox 36 Talas

Hey all, Just a quick question, I was wondering how I would go about lowering my forks, they are 06 Fox 36 Talas RC2 and can be seen in my sig. I would like to lower them to 80mm. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Cam
  20. howie_two4

Just another STD

Posting this up for my mate, it's one of the nicest STP's getting around IMO. Spec list: I can't remember everything, but this is the basics Frame: 08 STPzero Forks: Argyle 318 Bars: Deity Stem: Deity Rims: Ryno Lite's Hubs: NS Brakes: Juicy 5 Cranks: Raceface soon to be Deity...