Holy pig

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the little gun happens to be a 50. cal... shot it three times before a head shot at point blank

more pics for the non belivers!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the little gun happens to be a 50. cal... shot it three times before a head shot at point blank

more pics for the non belivers!

Ok right, it's just a beat up. Why don't they stand right beside it? Get a pic of the kid sitting infront of the pig/holding onto it somehow/size against an object with a known standard size so we can see it's size in relation to other objects.

Yes it is a beast of a pig but I bet you it's hardly the size they claim it to be.

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok right, it's just a beat up. Why don't they stand right beside it? Get a pic of the kid sitting infront of the pig/holding onto it somehow/size against an object with a known standard size so we can see it's size in relation to other objects.

Yes it is a beast of a pig but I bet you it's hardly the size they claim it to be.
its offical world record somthing like ~1100 kgs

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got to love some hunters. Oh look there's an amazingly huge animal that will probably never happen again, so lets just fucking shoot it. Bit like that bloke in Czech or Serbia (one of those former eastern block countries) shot the worlds largest wolf.

Absolute tossers.

my_bike

Likes Dirt
Got to love some hunters. Oh look there's an amazingly huge animal that will probably never happen again, so lets just fucking shoot it. Bit like that bloke in Czech or Serbia (one of those former eastern block countries) shot the worlds largest wolf.

Absolute tossers.
Ass I find that offensive calling Serbia tossers. The block country is actually Macedonia so get it right next time.