Search results

1. FLY PSI

WTB: Decent direct mount stem.

Item: Direct mount stem to suit 09 888's Location: must be willing to post to Newcastle NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Price will depend on what you have to offer Extra Info: Im after a decent direct mount stem, not some cheap crap. Also to suit 31.8mm bars
  2. FLY PSI

NSW compression Knob

Item: Compression adjustment knob Location: anywhere, ill pay postage Item Condition: not fussed, so long as it works. Price and price conditions: whatever??? Extra Info: to suit '06' 66rc2x's
  3. FLY PSI

Marzocchi super T's #cheap# SOLD

Item: Marzocchi Super T's 2001 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used, good condition Reason for selling: not used Price and price conditions: $150ono NOW $100ono Now sold..... Extra Info: Some scratches, stanction's are in good condition. No axle:( Pictures: Below, still attached to the...
  4. FLY PSI

DH FLY's DH rig's

Just thought id make a post with my current Dh rigs. Frame - 05 Raceline DH Rear shock - swinger 3way Front shock/fork - Old Super T pro's Handlebars - Bilt Stem - Raceface diabolus Headset - FSA Pig Saddle - tioga stripe Seatpost - GT somthing. Front brake - Avid Code 5 Rear brake -...
  5. FLY PSI

20mm axle

Im after a marzocchi QR20 axle. new or used.
  6. FLY PSI

seatpost 31.6mm *FOUND*

What: Seat post 31.6mm Price range/Willing to Pay: price will depend on what is offered. Location: Newcastle, ill pay postage Extra Info: around 200mm or longer, dont care what brand. found one, thanks for the reply's and PM's
  7. FLY PSI

Rear shock wanted

What: rear shock Price range/Willing to Pay: $$ will depend on the shock you have Location: Newcastle, but ill pay postage Extra Info: 180-190mm eye to eye length, would like adjustable dampening.
  8. FLY PSI

hayes front and rear adaptors

What: front hayes 8in adaptor Price range/Willing to Pay: not to much Location: Newcaslte, but ill pay postage. Extra Info: to suit 20mm bolt up Marzocchi forks What: Rear hayes 6in adaptor Price range/Willing to Pay: not to much Location: Newcaslte, but ill pay postage. Extra Info: IS...
  9. FLY PSI

WTB: Hayes mag lever body

What: hayes mag lever body Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me??? Location: im in newcastle but will pay postage Extra Info: Ill take a complete rear lever and caliper assembly if the price is right, but would just perfer a lever body/ complete lever assembly.
  10. FLY PSI

The old girl, Now with some hardtail lovin *new pics pg2*

Hi everyone. This is my old Raceline ExtremeDH pro that i brought as a frame&rear shock new in 99' i built it up straight away as it was a replacment for a hardtail i was racing DH on at the time.*which i bent and cracked :rolleyes: * New forks and wheelset
  11. FLY PSI

Quickturn link or something similar?

I know somepeople think im wasting my time and money improving my old raceline extreme, but im trying to improve it while i save for a decent New frame. so what im after is a set of quickturn links or something similar to slacken the head angle and lower the BB height. i have been told that...
  12. FLY PSI

Old Hayes mount??

i have an old raceline extreme i think 99' i brought it new as just a frame at the end of 99. Ive just gotten back into riding again and want to fit a disc to the rear, i went to my lbs today and they had know idea what the mount on the frame was and didnt seem very willing to help findout...
  13. FLY PSI

junior T fork mods

Ive been looking at some 04 Jr-t's that have broken lowers and was thinking of pulling the lowers of my Jr t's and useing them *there either 99 or 00* :confused: my current forks have 130mm of travel and the 04's have 170mm what im wanting to know is can i use the 04 stanctions and...