Search results

1. Anarchist

Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

I'm angry (or angy). The list is l-o-n-g as to why, but, I do feel as though I am not alone when I read these posts and can have a sympathetic laugh. It all resonates with me. Misery, indeed, loves company. Vent on my fellow old farts, vent on. :love:
  2. Anarchist

Yarra Trails regulars

But if you were wearing clothes there would be no misunderstanding, surely.
  3. Anarchist

Yarra Trails regulars

He should be happy you didn't stab him with the tools! Good work you! Hang on... You got hit on? By whom?:yuck:
  4. Anarchist

Films with better sequels

Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
  5. Anarchist

Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

I love this thread. I can relate to, well, most of the posts. Love it. Thanks!:rockon: A few of the things pulling on my pubes at the mo... (in no particular order) 1. Disrespectful, self-important pseudo humans - there is a shitload of them 2. School holidays (and all that entails) 3...
  6. Anarchist

VIC Yeti arc-x (cx) xl- sold

too many Yetis for you :)
  7. Anarchist

Guilty Attractions

For the newsreader fans among us I refer to post #364. Might even forgive her move to that Ch7 crap show. See below:
  8. Anarchist

[Advocacy Alert] Yarra Ranges Mountainbikers

Pay up or face the wrath of the rare carnivorous wombat, only found in Silvan. It's only $20 FFS! Think about it... more legal trails. This is how it begins! $20.
  9. Anarchist

VIC Magura Marta Brakeset SOLD

Pending payment...
  10. Anarchist

Yeah, he got Avids of the X0 variety. Want them back? :) Willing to deal people - please make an offer!
  11. Anarchist

SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks Item: Magura Marta brakes front and rear Location: VIC, Melbourne, 3150 Item Condition: Very good, they work well and have lots of spares. Some scuffs, see pics. Pads have lots of life left (80+%). Front hose has a kink near the calliper - no leaks and...
  12. Anarchist

VIC 2013 Forrest 6hr - Saturday 4th May

Awesome conditions and course. Punched out some consistent laps and happy considering a certain lack of training. Pics greatly appreciated.
  13. Anarchist

stay safe and stop on the red

Road laws are there for a reason. The majority of us do the right thing, most of the time but there is a select group who really want to exit the gene pool quickly and in a mess. Not a good way to start the day. Be careful out there whether you are roadieing or MTBing.
  14. Anarchist

hints on getting fitter when you have kids under 4

Intensity is fine if you are well. Exercise by all means but if you are not up for smashing it , simply put, don't. Bang for buck though SM, I think you are right. You just don't want to dig a hole for yourself that takes months to get out of due to chronic illness ie: cold after cold.
  15. Anarchist

5 Month Post Shoulder Recon Gym Program

Why not consult a personal trainer with experience in rehab? Customised.
  16. Anarchist

Post your all mountain bike

Remedies rock hard. Love mine.