Search results

1. N

I'm back and heading to Thredbo!

Hey Gals, I've been A-Wall for awhile but I'm back into it now and I'll be in Thredbo for the second weekend in Feb! If anyone is up for a few runs, let me know!
  2. N

Thredbo Friends & Fam Weekend

Hey Gals, Are any of the girls from the last women's weekend heading down to Thredbo for the weekend of 19th & 20th April? Looks like Matt and I will be there. :o
  3. N

Back Riding/Women's Weekend

Hey Chix, I'm happy to say that after 7 months off due to gallbladder surgery, I'm back on the bike! Was wondering if anyone is planning on going to the Thredbo Women's Weekend in January. I went last year and had a ball so I'm planning on making a repeat of it next year.
  4. N

Women's Specific Body Armour

How many chicks out there would buy women's specific body armour if it was available in Australia? I'm currently waiting for some chix armour from the US. It cost me a mint to have it shipped over and I was complaining about this to my boyfriend. He had a chat with one of our local bike shop...
  5. N

Survived Thredbo Women's W/E

Hi to everyone I met at Thredbo this past weekend! I had a blast and learned so many new things. My best day by far was sunday learning from Instructor Rob with some super fun girls! It was great to meet everyone and if you live in the Wollongong/Sydney area, we should get together for a ride...