Search results

1. PSYCHO-T

VIC Sold

Hey mate, Just curious if these are still forsale, asking for somebody. let us know man.
  2. PSYCHO-T

[VIC] Rock Shox Totems R2C2 **SOLD**

Sent you a PM mate :)
  3. PSYCHO-T

KHS 650B DH Bike

Unlike you to follow the "trending" thing isn't Foxy?
  4. PSYCHO-T

Sup? (new to RB)

Dartmoor wish. You will steal mine when it's built up and would regret the slayer.
  5. PSYCHO-T

Maldon Vandalism

Is there dedicated walking and riding tracks Jack'O? Is one of those things that the police would do funk all about, or once they are caught will the correct authorities be able to stop it?
  6. PSYCHO-T

Banshee Morpine - new photo!

BEST.... PICTURE.... EVER! You know i have riden that bike Todd, I hope you clean it before i ride it again. And we all know Jase Stevens has a picture of you as his desktop. Well, this will replace it.
  7. PSYCHO-T

Dartmoor Wish

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZINGLY FUNNY! You have never had a ride day worse then that.
  8. PSYCHO-T

4X Rigs

Also i have a Banshee Amp, I love it to bits But i will replace it with a phantom at the drop of a hat.
  9. PSYCHO-T

4X Rigs

I suggest a Dartmoor Phantom Serious! They are SOOOOOO light, 1.8kg light! I picked one up the other day at Fearless cycles. Flawless, amazing geo, its my next build. and a great price too. http://static.26bikes.com/GetFile/13918/phantom.jpg
  10. PSYCHO-T

Dartmoor Shine

Amazing, Simple, Beautiful. Had a spin on one Rick had at the last KOB they are amazing! Take pride and ride her hard!
  11. PSYCHO-T

DH Banshee Legend mkII

That is a hot bike! looks amazing. ride her hard
  12. PSYCHO-T

DJ Dartmoor Cody

How did you get a pic of my Bedroom o.0 James, its soooo Nice, You need to come to Soviet Victoria so we can have a ridies together.... And that seat is not nealy low enough.... get an xfusion hilo for extra lowness
  13. PSYCHO-T

King of Ballarat 2011

SOOO Keen! Best races to attend! I'll be there with bells on, And maybe, Just maybe clothes.
  14. PSYCHO-T

Dartmoor wish overhauled.

Looks Soo good! was soo much fun to ride on the weekend. PS Rick, me and you and our bike share some sort of phreaky kinky dominatrix love game! You know what i'm on about.... now i am thinking i need a wish!
  15. PSYCHO-T

Jersey Etiquette

Better to go to a rider who can understand and appreciate it rather then some scenie kid who thinks its trendy, or some old mug buying it for her snot rocket child to wear at finger paint class.. Go for it, a good jersy is a good jersy, I would do the same if i came across something like...
  16. PSYCHO-T

DH Solid Mission 9 :)

OMG OMG OMG ITS AMAZING! Hey Jj, I held that frame before you, uMad Bro?
  17. PSYCHO-T

A demo dartmoor shine for you to ride completed! Pics tonight 23.06.11

Can i run around with it between my legs on friday when i get to your place?
  18. PSYCHO-T

white 26" spoke

G'day mate I suggest checking out www.fearlesscycles.com.au Rick is a great bloke and will hook you up. or pm him on the forums under the user name sethius Good luck.
  19. PSYCHO-T

8inch disc's F/R

Item: 8inch Disc's or 8/7 respectively Location: Anywhere that can be express posted tomorrow Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $50 posted if i REALLY have to. Extra Info: Must be New or close to it. 6bolt I would prefer them to come with the correct mounting adaptors. 8inch post mount...
  20. PSYCHO-T

A demo dartmoor shine for you to ride completed! Pics tonight 23.06.11

Will it be ready for us on Friday?