Search results

1. T

Mt Buller - All you need to know

I asked a guy about the horsehill lift when I was up there and he said he doesn't know if it will even be fixed for summer.
  2. T

I hate chains - Share your pain

Bought a brand new bike and was riding around in my court when the brand spanking new shimano chain snapped and threw my knee straight into the underside of my handlebars which swelled up pretty good the day before a race. Never using a shimano chain again. Sram all the way.
  3. T

Melbourne - Hail storm

Yeah crazy storm! Going to be heaps of insurance claims. So many cars/houses/everything got pretty messed up.
  4. T

Haha. Nah they weren't old and beat up. Here's a pic of what they look like if anyone happens to spot them.. Thanks a lot.
  5. T

Some bastard stole my goggles off the table at the bottom where you get on the chairlift when I was up there Australia day weekend. Give them back, they are expensive.
  6. T

Yackandandah Pics

#146, black t-shirt and black fox shorts. black/white TLD helmet. freeride450@gmail.com Thanks.
  7. T

GT-R hits 633kW

Wow. I want one.
  8. T

Mac Questions Thread. I killed my Mac today....

I've ordered it so hopefully it will arrive early next week. Hopefully it's as noticeably fast as they say it is.
  9. T

You wont see this at the worlds

You'd most definitely pop at least 1 testicle trying to do that. Think I'll leave it up to those German girls.
  10. T

So it does. I had an app open which made it do something different, Sorry.
  11. T

He's sure. You're talking about the macbook pro and he's talking about the standard macbook. Command + F5 stops the music skip buttons from working on a standard macbook.
  12. T

District 9

Went and watched it last night, pretty sweet movie. As Matt said the start was a bit slow but once it got going it was pretty interesting. Did feel like there was something left out of the ending though.
  13. T

The love for our sport and the price we pay.

Good read, thanks for that. Same here. I normally answer with "Nah, hopefully I'll land it next time."
  14. T

7.89 seconds @ 168 MPH Electric motorcycle.

Doesn't seem right without the sound of the engine revving hard out.
  15. T

Women, etc.

Nah, formals suck. Tell her you'll meet her at the after party.
  16. T

What was Kyle Sandilands thinking? Better yet what the hell was the mother thinking?

I lol'd upon you pointing it out. Both the mother and the daughter need counseling. Btw, shit radio station. Both douchbags.
  17. T

Women, etc.

Go for it. You like her, she likes you. I see no problems.
  18. T

Victoria - Motorcyle Licensing

Hopefully this answers some of your questions. If not give them a call and they'll help you out. http://www.hondampe.com.au/repository/motorcycles/training_licensing/courses.aspx#vic
  19. T

Nearly got jumped

Smash 'em.
  20. T

Ken Block Gymkhana Rip Off.

Hahahaha. Very entertaining. Surprised they didn't set the car on fire!