Search results

1. norco01

QLD WTB: All mountain type Hardtail or Dually. $800- ish

Looking for an all mountain/xc type hardtail. Something like a Norco Sasquatch/manik or something more trail orientated and not made for hucking. etc. Haven't ridden in a few years so not exactly sure what bikes are around that level anymore. I'm wanting to get back into the fitness side of...
  2. norco01

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

You're a freak... Crappy gym week, exams are killing me + not eating right. Only had 5 eggs for brekkie and 3 chicken and avocado sushi rolls over the whole day then went to gym at 430. Got 10x35kg dumbbell shoulder press on literally empty stomach (hadn't eaten since 12) so not too bummed...
  3. norco01

Yep agree with the rest of them, I was benching less than 50 this time last year and could barely do a chinup. Work hard in the gym, eat lots, sleep lots and give it time. People get upset when they don't explode in size and strength in a month and give up - key factor in it all is time, Rome...
  4. norco01

Yeah id imagine your endurance for rides would be through the roof as well! Luckily my gym is the same, minimal bro lifters and some pretty strong guys who are always keen to give you tips/help you out if you need a spot or anything, will be so much better once it has a proper squat rack though...
  5. norco01

Do this in the gym and i guarantee you will lift 40% more! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AuIURhCoAA
  6. norco01

Far out 30 sec rests, your a machine. The XC definitely gives you an advantage in the endurance/fitness, im unfit as all fark! Yeah the size thing isnt of massive concern really, im content with being able to lift more than people in my gym who are physically larger than me, little confidence...
  7. norco01

Forgive my ignorance, DBOR? Solid stats though mate, 15 wide grip pullups is impressive! i think i've only managed 13 by memory haven't done a high-rep set in a while as i normally superset them after lat pulldowns (killer!). Very envious of your squat, legs are one thing i've never had and...
  8. norco01

^^^ RE: bulknutrients.com - Powdered oats are THE best meal replacement/bulk shake. Mix with milk or water and a scoop or two of protein, optional peanut butter (nutella tastes good too..), some ice cubs and chuck in a blender/food processor and you have a wicked tasting gainer. Mine ends up...
  9. norco01

Makes more sense now! I was going to say if thats your regular diet you must have the metabolism of a rock.. Yeah i know re: smith machine, i'm not a huge fan of them and know the dangers regarding restricted movement and the fact your back stays constant etc. only really do them every few...
  10. norco01

I'm sorry but how on earth can you survive on 1300cal a day if you weigh 74kg? I weigh around there (ranges from 72-74 depending on time of day etc.) and I couldn't function with anything less than around 2200-2300 and I was putting in a decent effort in the gym. Forgive me if im reading that...
  11. norco01

P platers driving V8s in QLD

Queensland department of transport. http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Licensing/Getting-a-licence/Car-licence/Provisional-licence/Restrictions/High-powered-performance-vehicles.aspx just in case you still dont believe it..
  12. norco01

P platers driving V8s in QLD

Not power to weight, still can't drive petrol turbos or anything over a v6. Read the transport website. edit - taken from website. High-powered (performance) vehicle restrictions apply for the duration of P1 and P2 licence periods for licence holders under the age of 25 years. These...
  13. norco01

QLD All Mountain bike (reign or similar)

Item: All mountain bike, a reign or something similar. 6''-ish travel. Probably a medium? I'm 179cm, i haven't ridden in a few years so my memory on sizing is a bit hazy. Location: preferably brisbane but will consider other options Price range/Willing to Pay: roughly $1000 Extra Info: Short...
  14. norco01

QLD SOLD! please remove

Sold............
  15. norco01

QLD SOLD! please remove

bumppp hit me up with an offer you never know!
  16. norco01

QLD SOLD! please remove

Item: SE Bikes Lager, Black Condition: Pretty much New! Only ridden it once since I bought it 2 months ago! Location: Brisbane, Qld. No Postage. Price: $400, negotiable. Make an offer, I'm a uni student so money is money! Alternatively id look at a hardtail of around similar value :) Honestly...
  17. norco01

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

RX spec. It's only had one owner, never crashed and has had an racq check done on it, so it should be sweet for a while. serviced regularly etc. uncle used to be a car dealer so we're pretty certain its in good nick. And for $10 flat, its priced bloody good as well
  18. norco01

that said, DIY cai's cost less than 100, pretty cheap mod, even if you only gain 4kw
  19. norco01

Hydro locking was a concern. though i figured if there is say close to a 90ish degree angle, it would be hard for water to find its way up to the engine. Ill do a fair bit more research first, thats for sure
  20. norco01

Rational thinking has lead me to agree with what you guys have said, however im still going to give a DIY cold air intake a go as their cheap and some basic engine work does sound fun. My other question though, where to buy a double DIN head unit? JB hifi only has one, same with supercheap...