2. B

Sold Azonic DS1 + Z1 Bomber Fork = Retro ride

Frame pre-dates ISCG so nope
  3. B

Front on pic Will courier at buyers expense
  4. B

Item: 16" Azonic DS1 Frame Location: Faulconbridge (Blue Mts) Item Condition: Good used condition for nearly 20yo frame. Straight and crack free Reason for selling: Collecting dust here and cleaning out the garage. Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Iconic horizontal dropout frame. Was...
  5. B

Polished 12.2kg santa cruz skid weapon

Did you clear coat it and if so what'd you choose ... have similar aspirations for a frame I have spare and love your results.
  6. B

Eildon MTBA Championships footage from SBS - Sunday 21/3/04

I'm unble to view using Winamp, Realone, Windows Media Player or Quicktime. What are you using ?? TIA, Ben....
  7. B

Dargle DH race track

FWIW - I rode a club round at Dargle with some mates last year as my first ever DH race. Previous experience was mainly oldbathurst social rides (and not too many of them). Main things I noticed were:- 1. Track is more intimidating to walk than Old Bathurst - after a few practice runs this...
  8. B

Minions

I've been running the Slow Reezay (42a ??) Minions on my Stinky for about 8 weeks and have been VERY happy with the grip, feel and quietness of them. Mainly ride downhill though occasionally hit the tar for a short ride with the kids. Only downer is the rear does show considerable wear...
  9. B

What's your pref for handlebar width ??

Interested in the greater opinion on a preferred bar width for downhill/freeriding ? Currently run 26" Azonic riser on my bike (Stinky) but have ridden a few mates bikes with 24" bars and they seemed to inspire a little more confidence through the tight stuff but led to a little arm pump on...