Search results

1. bethextrem1

who stocks turner in sydney?

Can anyone tell me who in Sydney stocks turner bikes. Looking for a new dh bike for the end of the year. I like the look of the turner need to find someone that can help. thanks
  2. bethextrem1

best fork for dj

What's the best Dj fork, must be; 2010 model 20mm through axle 80-100mm light weight (sub 2kg) Thanks B ps I have a set of float 36's. While they are good there has to be something better.
  3. bethextrem1

purple ti spring fox 40?

Does anyone know where I can get a purple titanium spring for fox 40's. Thanks B
  4. bethextrem1

purple titanium spring, fox 40

I'm looking for a purple titanium spring for fox 40's. Willing to swap blue ti for purple ti. Willing to spend hundreds.
  5. bethextrem1

Fox oil technical data wanted

Is there anyone out there that can help me find fox oil technical data. Specifically- oil wt.............................7wt...............10wt viscosity CST 40 deg Cel.._______........________ Does anyone know the numbers for this test in 7 and 10wt fox oil? Also does anyone know the brand...
  6. bethextrem1

Full face helmet designs look like crap!

I'd like to know what you all think about the designs avalible for full face helmets. I think that TLD's helmets look shit and the one or two avalible that look good are avalible in only one colour, the wrong colour, or avalible in composite only, or carbon only. for example why is the...
  7. bethextrem1

Helmet cams???

I was woundering if anyone can recomend an intergrated helmet cam system? I was looking at the VIO pov1, what do you think of this unit? Is there another unit as good or better out there? Thanks for your help T
  8. bethextrem1

What do you call a low BB?

I was wondering what is classed as a low bottom bracket? I hear people say that the Sunday has a low bb, 13.9". This seems to me to be a med/average bb height, am I wrong in thinking that? My last bike had a bb of 12.4" (Kona stab) I'm thinking of a V10 but it has a bb of 14.8". I think...
  9. bethextrem1

Eathed 5. Is it my copy(lines)?

Hey I've just bought earthed 5 and I'm finding it hard to watch. I can see lines through the picture as though it was shot on a cheap camcorder and not a professionals camera. I'm just wondering if it's my copy of the dvd or if that's how it's ment to be? There is some awsome stuff on this...