Search results

1. MountainBikeMike

DH The Rapid Wrench Melbourne: Santa Cruz V10C promo bike

See full photo set on here on PinkBike. Introducing The Rapid Wrench Melbourne Santa Cruz V10C promo bike. I own and run my mobile bike mechanic business within Melbourne, and what better way to turn heads than with this amazing fully custom bike. This build started as a fun paint job, but...
  2. MountainBikeMike

VIC sold

Fox 40RC2 FIT- Looking for $550 pickup from Caulfield South VIC, +$30 posted interstate. - Serviced today genuine seals, gold 20wt oil, and slickoleum grease. - Complete with K9 Thrust Bearing to make it super active, and a blue Ti spring. - They ride like new. Serviced every 8-10 hours which...
  3. MountainBikeMike

Sold

Item: Banshee Legend MK2 FRAME Large, Blue Chrome with Fox RC4 Please note this is NOT a full bike Location: Caulfield, but I work on the road so I can deliver in Melbourne. I can also POST at buyers expense. Rough price to transport this frame (in a super fragile spec package) is around...
  4. MountainBikeMike

STOLEN Scott CR1 Premium Di2 size 58cm, Jamis team frame with SRAM force and Dura Ace C65(?)

Hi all, Please keep a lookout for this 2012/13 Scott CR1 Premium Di2 size 58cm road bike of mine, stolen from Gardenvale VIC on 4/1/2015. It has all Syncros parts including wheels/stem/bars/seatpost/saddle, Kenda tires, carbon cages, a bell on the bars which is rare on a road bike, white BBB...
  5. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Item: Zerode G1 M/L Anodised blue I also have a Banshee Legend MK2 Large for sale HERE! Location: Caulfield, but I work on the road so I can deliver in Melbourne. I can also POST at buyers expense. Rough price to transport this frame (in a super fragile spec package) is around $60 to most...
  6. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold or found

Dont care what brand, need a spare set of brakes before racing this weekend. Located Melbourne, will travel Thanks
  7. MountainBikeMike

VIC sold

Dont care what brand, need a spare set of brakes before racing this weekend. Located Melbourne, will travel Thanks
  8. MountainBikeMike

VIC sold

Item: 2009 Boxxer Race, 32mm stanchions Location: Caulfield South VIC Item Condition: BRAND NEW Reason for selling: Came off a new bike years ago to upgrade, got lost in the shed Price and price conditions: $400 ONO NOW $300 ONO Extra Info: Will post aus wide for $25 METRO areas Pictures...
  9. MountainBikeMike

Sold

Item: Marzocchi Bomber 55ATA 150mm. 1 1/8 x 17cm steerer, 20mm QR Location: Caulfield South or Hoppers Crossing Item Condition: Taken off a bike after 2-3 rides, you can see how good the condition is! Reason for selling: Gathering dust Price and price conditions: $300. NOW $205 or nearest...
  10. MountainBikeMike

VIC -$5 A DAY UNTIL SOLD- Marzocchi Bomber 55ATA 150mm, 2 rides old $300. CHEAP

Item: Marzocchi Bomber 55ATA 150mm. 1 1/8 x 17cm steerer Location: Caulfield South or Hoppers Crossing Item Condition: Taken off a bike after 2-3 rides, you can see how good the condition is! Reason for selling: Gathering dust Price and price conditions: $300 or nearest offer. AS OF 9/9/14...
  11. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Reason for sale: Hi guys, I've been super lazy getting this on the market so its been sitting in my room looking pretty since April 2013, which is when I upgraded to the 2013 model! History: It's been well cared for with regular fork and shock services and drivetrain de-greases. I've been...
  12. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

---Pickup and/or inspection can be organized in Caulfield Sth (before 9.30am, after 6.30pm), or we can organise to meet somewhere. I can make it easy for you! 0416 177 802--- ---Any used parts: obsessively cared for by myself, with over 7 years of bike industry experience--- ---Postage is by...
  13. MountainBikeMike

Sold

Three old school Norcos man, sitting by my side Tough old huckers man, you aint seem em since 05 They're takin up space so I need to flog em, I cant ryme. Cheap frames. Buy my shit All frames are $70, or $140 for the lot. MUST GO! The link to more high-res photos is here...
  14. MountainBikeMike

VIC sold

sold 10char
  15. MountainBikeMike

Carpentry and bikes: The "MountainBikeMike" Logo!

Hi guys and gals, Over the last few months I went about making this logo for myself. I got the piece of burl Myrtle from the woodshow in Melbourne two years ago with this in mind, and only spent the last 3-4 months working on it. But the ideas added up over those two years and its so great to...
  16. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Click here to see my GARAGE SALE! ---Pickup and/or inspection can be organized in Caulfield, Altona (work hours), or around Melbourne. I can make it easy for you! 0416 177 802--- ----Obsessively cared for by myself, with almost 7 years of bike industry experience ---PHOTOS: Click on...
  17. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

>Click here to see my garage sale!< ---Any sold items will be removed ASAP--- ---Pickup and/or inspection can be organized in Caulfield, Altona (work hours), or around Melbourne. I can make it easy for you! 0416 177 802--- ----Any used parts: obsessively cared for by myself, with almost...
  18. MountainBikeMike

Sold

>Click here to see my garage sale!< ---Pickup and/or inspection can be organized in Caulfield, Altona (work hours), or around Melbourne. I can make it easy for you! 0416 177 802--- ---Buyer pays post, unless bundled with my other items--- Fox MX style body armor suit -used and abused...
  19. MountainBikeMike

VDHS Presentation Day 2013 - Long Gully

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90872252@N02/sets/72157633460337093/ Left before the awards... so just some whips. Here ya go
  20. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Check out my garage sale!!! http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?260656-BikeSplit-ScottGenius-Kronolog-Reverb-XTgroupset-Syncros650bWheels-NobbyNics-Saint These are seen being run in the new Enduro world cup series! Take a look X-Fusion Slant forks -1995 grams -34mm...