Search results

1. BEN ROBBO

Perfect Ramp Dimensions

how bout you dont make one and just buy mine? ha
  2. BEN ROBBO

Who uses moto helmets for dh?

i use my moto helmet but just because i used to ride motos and havnt got around to buying a dh helmet, they are heavy as fark but
  3. BEN ROBBO

yack downhill

alright cheers mate
  4. BEN ROBBO

yack downhill

yehh i new that, i just want to know how i can contact him cmon if anyone knows yell out coz I WANNA GO RIDING!!!
  5. BEN ROBBO

yack downhill

i was just wondering who do i need to contact about riding the yack downhill track as its just down the road, if any one knows yell out cheers
  6. BEN ROBBO

Portable Wooden Jump

hey mate i have a ramp for sale you could buy off me, $300 only been used 3 times its 1.2m high, 1.9m long. its in great condition
  7. BEN ROBBO

Protein Shakes

yes you can get protein shakes that will help you lose body fat. these have supplements in them like carnosine and caffeine which help to lose fat. these shakes are mostly named hydroxy ..... protein shakes. they might halp lose fat but it will depend on your body and you diet. you will have to...
  8. BEN ROBBO

2009 Big Hill Dh

well people i went and rode the track on sunday and its looking very nice but it was SNOWING at the start of the track so yes bring warm clothes just incase it snows again!!!! also what time is it kicking off on saturday?
  9. BEN ROBBO

You Yangs VSS Rnd 5

hey mate 2009 giant glory dho red and white fox jersey number 615 robbogun2@hotmail.com
  10. BEN ROBBO

you yangs photo's

geez i just got home and there is already threads on the race today. it didnt take long. number 615 red and white fox jersey 09 giant glory dh0 robbogun2@hotmail.com cheers mate if ya can send em
  11. BEN ROBBO

ramp going to be for sale

hey guys a built this ramp last year at school and have only used it twice at my mates foam pit, but now he sold the pit because nobody was using it and im left with this perfect ramp. i am thinking about selling it but i dont know how much i could get for it so if anybody has an idea of a price...
  12. BEN ROBBO

The Muscle and Weight Gain Thread

if you want a begginers routine heres a good recomended one. http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/bodybuilding-workout-weight-training-lifting-chat/4-beginners-routine.html
  13. BEN ROBBO

The Muscle and Weight Gain Thread

geez man i was about to start a thread like this, good idea but. so most of us bicycle riders wanting to build some hardcore muscles are we? lets see how this goes cause im into all the bulking and cutting, and will be of some help and can always have some help from others.
  14. BEN ROBBO

Albury DH

hey mate i would like to show you around beechworth and nailcan but i got a race that w/e. beechworth has had a few changes to the top section, they just added a bigger rock garden and a few jumps, the jumps track has been flattened out to table tops because of safety reasons...
  15. BEN ROBBO

looking for a new bike

hey mate i got an 06 kona stinky for sale, forks have been fully serviced and back shock is about to get a rebuild, its for $1400
  16. BEN ROBBO

Brand New 2009 Glory - My Baby

hey man i got the same ride i hope your as happy as it as what i am. it just takes up everything and it can do anything, i also got a great deal with mine thanks to GRANT at ALTITUDE in melbourne. people say ride her hard but nahhhh ride her EFN hard!!!
  17. BEN ROBBO

Albury DH Race, 7th March -- RESULTS

GAY AS AIDS!!! i cant race now due to having surgury im very pist off at the moment because i cant race!!! im still coming to watch, but goodluck to all you lucky peoples that can acctually ride tomorro.
  18. BEN ROBBO

V10 and Shred

geez man that kona must go really fast, like i meen its got NOS!!! haha
  19. BEN ROBBO

Beechworth park DH track rework. Stage 1 complete.

Great, i can lend a hand if you need it aswell.
  20. BEN ROBBO

Beechworth park DH track rework. Stage 1 complete.

nah i new that there were two inccidents but would there be anyway that there could be some more things like there was to be built, if you get an aproval from the land managers?