Search results

1. BEN ROBBO

yack downhill

i was just wondering who do i need to contact about riding the yack downhill track as its just down the road, if any one knows yell out cheers
  2. BEN ROBBO

ramp going to be for sale

hey guys a built this ramp last year at school and have only used it twice at my mates foam pit, but now he sold the pit because nobody was using it and im left with this perfect ramp. i am thinking about selling it but i dont know how much i could get for it so if anybody has an idea of a price...
  3. BEN ROBBO

DH new 2009 giant glory dh0

hey guys just bought me a new ride the other day, its a bloody good ride but already the back derraileur broke on me so i got to send it back and get a new one from shimano. anyway here it is
  4. BEN ROBBO

oil leaking out of my rear shock!!!

HELP!!!! i have a fox dhx 3 on a kona stinky and the little rubber fox cap ontop somehow came off, now i have oil slowly leaking out of one of the holes! can somebody tell me why its doin this, do i need a new shock or does it need to go in and get looked at? if anybody can tell me what they...
  5. BEN ROBBO

albury downhill race at nailcan

hey guys does anybody have any pics from the race in november beacuse i didnt manage to get any. if you know where they are on the net or something that would be sweet. hit me back if you have any i was number 31 cheers guys
  6. BEN ROBBO

new bike, what should i get?.....got a new bike have a look! 3rd page

hey guys im getting a new dh bike and im having trouble thinking what bike i should go for. its out of he 2009 norco aline and 2009 giant dh1. i love both these bikes and the new norco's look sweet, but still loving the giant. out of these two bike what do you think i should get? GIANT...
  7. BEN ROBBO

wooden kickers, big kicker!

hey guys i just thought i would chuck up a couple of pictures of a 5foot wooden kicker i made at school, and my mates 5foot kicker converted into a 2meter kicker which is big and steep as all fark!
  8. BEN ROBBO

long gully vic series

hey guys this is my first year racing the vic series and can anybody tell me the directions for the long gully track or even a map, and what is a good motel to stay at close to the track? if i can get any feedback that will be great. cheers robbo
  9. BEN ROBBO

vic state series

hey guys i am planning on racing in the vic state series this year as it will be my first races i just want to know, do i have to ride all the races or can i just ride the races close to my area, so if anyone has any info about that and other things i should know about that would be sweet...
  10. BEN ROBBO

trade for 07 manitou nixons elites for 2004 boxxer teams

gday guys my mate is thinking about swapping his 07 nixon elites for a pair of 2004 boxxer teams and $300, can you just tell me if this is a good idea he is gunna start racing downhill and justs wants to know what people think because he is unsure. the nixons are a limited edition fork and are...
  11. BEN ROBBO

66's or totems

gday guys i am thinking about getting some new freeride forks for my stinky, out of all the marzocchi 66 range and the rockshox totem range which forks are better both for freeride and a bit of downhill? cheers, robbo!
  12. BEN ROBBO

mt buller

hey guys just wondering cause the lifts are now closed at mt buller if u can shuttle up it somehow
  13. BEN ROBBO

yack track

gday guys just a quick question the downhill track out near yack are riders allowed to go ride on there or do we still have to talk to simon to organise a time? cheers guys robbo
  14. BEN ROBBO

what bike?

hey guys i am thinking about selling my 06 stinky and getting some more money and buying a new dh bike. out of the new 08 giant glory comp and the 08 giant glory dh1 what one is the better all rounder for downhill? cheers robbo!
  15. BEN ROBBO

fleminton drains and surrounding areas

hey guys i am heading down to melbourne this weekend to stay at a mates place and he she lives right in the middle of flemington, other posts say that that all the bmx blokes that ride the drains are the type of people that they think they own the place. do you think it will be fine if i go...
  16. BEN ROBBO

pallet jump

hey guys i am planing on making a few freeride trails. i have searched everywhere through farken and i havnt found what i was looking for. mabey someone can help me. i hav a load of 20 new wooden pallets coming that i am able to make anything i want out of them but i am anxious to make a ramp...
  17. BEN ROBBO

kona stinky o6

hey can any1 tell me y drop off triples are so bad, as soon as i put the slightest amount of air in them they go heaps hard and wen i hav no air in them i bottom out to the max, should i put heaveir oil in them or what can some1 tell me coz its really pissen me off, cheers