Search results

1. noske

Riding in tasmania?

I'm going to Tamania in the holidays and was wondering if anyone knows of any dirt jumps, downhill tracks, freeride, any of that stuff. I have heard of glenorchy mtb park, is it good? We only have hardtails (dirt jump bikes). Will we be able to do the dh tracks on them? Thanks
  2. noske

Photoshop help

Hey, I just wanted to know how you make photos like these. Can you use photoshop to make them? Thanks
  3. noske

24" bikes

Hey, I have seen a revell shifter 24" for $1000 and am thinking of buying it. Im just wanted to know difference does 24" make compared to 26". Im about 1.70m, would it be to small? Thanks
  4. noske

Bottom bracket removal

Hi, I am wanting to replace my bottom bracket and have managed to get my cranks off but cant get my bb out. Do you need bb removal tool to take the bb out or if there is some other method you can use to get it out without the tool. Thanks
  5. noske

Nwd 7 "Flying High Again"

What: Nwd 7 "Flying High Again" Price range/Willing to Pay: $5 - $10 Location: Melbourne Extra Info: Without scratches- Pm me
  6. noske

Kona stuff

What: Kona stuff Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $750-$900 Location: Melbourne, Victoria Extra Info: 05,06 or 07 model in new condition and preferably a small frame Pm me
  7. noske

Frame sizes?

Hi, I am wanting to get a new bike, possibly a kona stuff second hand and am wondering if a medium (15.5) sized frame would be too big for me and harder to ride on. I am approx 165 cm and weigh about 55-60kg thanks
  8. noske

Loose hub?

Hi guys, My front hub has gone really loose and my wheel wobbles. I tried tightening the bearing but this didn't make any difference. Does this mean my bearings are chewed and I will need a new hub? Thanks
  9. noske

Xc bike for trials????

Hi guys, I would like to get into trials and at the moment have an xc bike. Will it be any good for trials at a beginers level? Also wondering how much would it cost for a cheap trials bike second hand. Thanks.
  10. noske

The cranbourne shed

hey, my mate just told me about 'the shed' and the foam pit it has there. what is it like? anyone got any pics? thanks
  11. noske

Building north shore

Hi, got any tips on building north shore. I have found a good place to build but am not sure how?
  12. noske

Downhill tracks around Fairfeild

Hi, Anyone know of any downhill tracks around fairfeild. Ive heard of some but arent sure where they are. Thanks
  13. noske

Sr Suntour Xcm

Hi, I just got some new forks put on my bike under warranty and are wondering if they are any good. They are SR SUNTOUR XCM i think. Thankyou
  14. noske

Eaglemont Jumps

Does anyone know if there are any better jumps around the eaglemont jumps? Thanks
  15. noske

Cracked forks

Hey I was at some jumps the other day and i have an xc with rst gila sl forks. when i got home i realized they had cracked on the crown what should i do? thx ben
  16. noske

Specialized P.2 Cr-mo

Hey, Ive been lookin at the Specialized P.2 Cr-mo and wondering if it was a good bike?? what is the weight of it?? Thanks
  17. noske

What dirt jumper?

Im looking at buying a bike mainly for jumping and street stuff. I havnt got much money and looking at spending around $1100 to $1600. I have seen the specialized p2 cr-mo and thought it was alright? Thanx