Search results

1. S

NSW SOLD - 2019 Fox 40 float Performance Elite - New

Item: 2019 Fox 40 Performance Elite Grip damper Location: Sydney Item Condition: new unused off new bike Reason for selling: changing brands Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info: comes with 4 volume spacers Steerer cut to 145mm Pictures: Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. S

NSW SOLD 2007 Specialized SX Trail II, size S

Item: 2007 SX Trail II, size S Location: Sydney Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: new trail bike Price and price conditions: $950 Extra Info: Fox Float 36 Fox DHX 5.0 New grips New Specialized Bennies pedals new Conti Mountain King rear tyre, Maxxis Holly Roller front Avid...
  3. S

NSW SOLD: Thompson trail carbon riser bar - Almost new!

Item: Thompson trail carbon riser bar Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very good, used for 2 rides Reason for selling: sweet bar, but not enough rise for this bike Price and price conditions: $90 plus post at buyers expense Extra Info: Bars are as new and uncut. The clear-coat is chipped...
  4. S

NSW SOLD 2014 Boxxer RC

Item: 2014/2011 Boxxer RC Location: Sydney Item Condition: Brand new, never used internals, used but GC WC externals Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: The stanchions and lowers are from a 2011 WC. The RC came on a new bike. I wanted the WC...
  5. S

NSW Sold!!!

Item: 2007 Giant Anthem, XXS (Top-tube 536mm), Women's. Perfect for any young ripper boy or girl. Probably one of very few duallie's suited to kids with 26" wheels. When we first bought it the plan was to put 24"s on but it's already so compact there wasn't really any need. Location: North...
  6. S

Sold

Item: Fox 40 fit RC2 2009 Location: West Pymble, Sydney Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Brand new, even shinier forks Price and price conditions: $500 ONO (+postage) Extra Info: see below Pictures: below Up for sale is my Fox 40 fork. It is in perfect working order and...
  7. S

Modified Giant Mini-DH (Father/Son project)

Thought I might post my Son's new ride. This has been built over many months with the aim of A) Moving him to a bike up to the riding he is capable of B) Building a bike that suits his 12yo short and light stature and C) Teaching him workshop, engineering and bike building skills. The frame...
  8. S

Fully sick ebay ad

Check this out - have a look at the questions also. Very funny. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/The-most-fully-sick-mountain-bike-in-the-universe_W0QQitemZ300350092334
  9. S

DIY chainguide and bashring for Reign

Hi Guys, thought you might be interested in having a look at a few bits I made to suit my 05 Reign. Originally intended to just make the guide bracket as I hear there can be interference on the Reigns, but got carried away. Why? I like making things, have access to a mill and lathe, and the...