Search results

1. F

pedal for prostate update.

Well only two days left on this trip, I can't believe it has gone so fast. The group has put together a blog that can be found at www.inspiredadventures.com.au/blog or on face book. http://www.facebook.com/inspiredadventures each person takes a turn but the trip is basically riding in a...
  2. F

Prostate Cancer Vietnam Cycling trip- 8 days to go

As the title says is only 8 days before I leave to head to Vietnam and Cambodia as part of a fund raiser for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia. The itinerary is below and its still not too late to donate to this cause. Donations over $2 are tax deductable and you can use paypal if...
  3. F

Prostate Cancer Fund Raiser

Hi fellow Rotorburners, Recently my father was diagnosed with and received treatment for prostate cancer. To raise money to help research for better treatments or a cure for prostate cancer I have set myself a challenge to get fit and raise money for the Prostate Cancer. I will be one of a...
  4. F

2004 Gt Idrive rear shock advice

The rear shock on my GT-idrive is leaking. Can anyonr give me advice on a decent air shock replacement. From what I can tell they came out with a DT swiss rear shock, however the shock on it is a coil generic no name piece of crap so I am not confident that it is the right length. Any...
  5. F

just got my first DH bike

just picked up a 2006 Kona Stab Deluxe in mint condition. Can anyone suggest if anything needs doing to them? I am looking at wrapping old tubes around the forks, anything else to protect it? BTW this is my first post on Farkin.. yehah