Search results

1. Ziggy

QLD 2013 Transition Covert Carbon $2500 SOLD

Item: 2013 transition covert carbon Location: Brisbane Item Condition: good Reason for selling: life Price and price conditions: $2500 firm Extra Info: Large frame 26" wheels XX1 cranks and chain ring Chris king headset Fox 36 Fatbar lite bars 50mm funn stem no rise XT brakes...
  2. Ziggy

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

Item: Pivot Point Location: Victoria Point Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Don't ride it enough and i need to justify BBS LM's Price and price conditions: $1200ono PRICE DROP $1000FIRM Extra Info: Almost brand new marzocchi DJ1 destickered NS Cockpit Elixr calliper to xt...
  3. Ziggy

XT BB and profile cranks???

So the profile racing BB on my pivot point frame (73mm euro bb) has royally shat itself and im up for a new bb. My question is, instead of forking out $80+ for a euro profile racing BB can i just use a shimano xt 73mm bb with the profile racing cranks? The axle on the profiles is 19mm, is that...
  4. Ziggy

QLD Found please delete

Item: Complete DJ bike Location: Victoria Point, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me. I have a 2013 specialized crave 29'er large rigid barely ridden id love to straight swap if possible. Bone stock besides thomson stem and carbon thomson bars. Extra Info: PM or text 0408709470
  5. Ziggy

QLD Rigid Fork 26"

Item Wanted: Rigid fork, 26", 20mm axle and disc brake specific. Price: As cheap as possible, don't really care what condition they are in as long as they aren't cracked. Location: Brisbane Shoot us a pm or text on 0408 709 470 cheers
  6. Ziggy

QLD Sram 10 speed rear shifter

Item: Sram 10 speed rear shifter, X9 or above Location: Brisbane, can pay post Item Condition: Hopefully pretty good Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: Item pretty much says
  7. Ziggy

I want a specialized carve sl 29

But i can't find anywhere that stocks the black and red color scheme. Can somebody point me in the right direction here? :llama:
  8. Ziggy

QLD 29er SS Rigid

Item: 29er complete, rigid and single speed (horizontal drop outs) Frame must suite 186cm rider Location: Redland Bay, Queensland Price: Just contact me with w/e you got. Nothing in the thousands I've actually done no research on this, i don't even know if these things are a dime a dozen or...
  9. Ziggy

QLD AM Bars

Item: Bars Location: Redland Bay, QLD Item Condition: As good as possible Price and price conditions: Let me know Extra Info: Chasing a nice set of AM bars, colour doesn't phase me too much just pm me what you got. Would like this spec if not as close as possible - 30.8 760mm wide 10-15mm rise
  10. Ziggy

QLD Fly Luna CHEAP! SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Fly Luna Location: Redland Bay QLD Item Condition: Fair, mechanically awesome Reason for selling: Don't ride it anymore Price and price conditions: $280 ono, need this gone asap Extra Info: old fly luna frame Macneil silencer bars Fit shiv forks Macneil topload stem Profile hubs...
  11. Ziggy

Tomac frame spares???

Im an idiot and managed to over tighten (snap) the axle that goes through the lower pivot peice on my tomac snyper 140. The axle that bolts the pivot peice to the frame.... Anyway i reckon im up shit creek trying to find the thing and im about to start crying like a girl, have contacted...
  12. Ziggy

What games have you bought off steam lately?

I often browse steam, being one of the first things that pops up when i freshly load my computer. I wouldn't call myself a hardcore gamer and often i can't justify the expense of a game that i may very well (and usually) don't like. So how about a thread dedicated to epic games you've recently...
  13. Ziggy

QLD 10sp Sram shifter

Item: 10 speed sram shifter, preferably in black color scheme and must be for rhs of handlebars Location: Redland bay, queensland, happy to pay postage if price is right or i can pick up Condition: New would be ideal, let me know :wave:
  14. Ziggy

QLD Small Womens Bike - Budget

Hey guys, hopefully the missus doesn't see this, but im considering a new bike for an xmas present for her. I'd like to stay under $1000 at the MOST, she's about 165cm too so quite a small frame. Pick up only, im located at redland bay so can venture pretty much anywhere around brisbane/sunshine...
  15. Ziggy

Queenstown 2014

After reading through the Queenstown 2013 thread i figured i'd make a 2014. Hitting up queenstown mid january, no idea what to do where to go who to see. Going over with a few mates. So whos going?! Tell us of the ins and outs
  16. Ziggy

2011 Tomac Snyper 140 - Updated 20/04

Finally done! Funn Fatboys 750mm Thomson 0 degree ODI Lock on Chris King Saints 180mm front and rear Old but faithful X9 RL Revelations @ 140mm Fox RP2 Maxxis Advantages Front: mtx29 w/ hope pro 2 Rear: mtx33 w/ hope pro 2 SLX's Hope 32t UPDATED 20/04 - Done some bits...
  17. Ziggy

QLD Sold please delete

Item: Fox RP23 Location: Redland Bay, QLD Item Condition: Good - refer reason for selling Reason for selling: Story goes, this shock came off a 2011 Tomac Snyper 140, i purchased it approximately a month ago and was told the frame had been built by a bike shop, ridden in car parks, didn't...
  18. Ziggy

Fox RP23 leak

Picked up a pretty much new frame recently, 2011 Tomac snyper 140. Have noticed a bit of thin oil build up around the pro pedal adjustment knob area. Im also seeing run marks on the lower tube as if its dripped once or twice while riding. At first i considered it bedding in, especially because i...
  19. Ziggy

QLD Complete DH Bike

Chasing a complete dh bike, must suite 6foot+ rider (large frame). Max budget would be around the $2000 mark. Local offers only please, would like to inspect before purchase. Thank you
  20. Ziggy

QLD Subrosa Fixie - SOLD

Item: Subrosa Letum Location: Redland Bay, QLD. Not keen on posting Item Condition: Good, very minor scratches, no dents or anything Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $400ono Extra Info: Bone stock, does not include egg beaters pictured, will include purple subrosa...