Search results

1. rgsupergrover

Sold

Item: > Kona one20 Supreme Location: > ACT Item Condition: > Good Reason for selling: > Army is moving me, wont have time to ride Price and price conditions: >$950 firm Extra Info: > Tubeless > Comes with clips > Recently...
  2. rgsupergrover

Crash Pics Thread

How are you going to masturbate?
  3. rgsupergrover

NWD 10 Dust and bones

I bought it on DVD because I saw this, so.... It helped the 'struggling' industry.
  4. rgsupergrover

NWD 10 Dust and bones

:D its worth sharing before that does!
  5. rgsupergrover

NWD 10 Dust and bones

Its always good when someone uploads the whole film onto youtube. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOEDaqmrFq0
  6. rgsupergrover

ACT sold

$100, that is my final offer. Could one flip on this?
  7. rgsupergrover

ACT sold

$100, I will also pick it up, buy you a beer too? jj Good luck with the sale, its a sweet bike.
  8. rgsupergrover

NSW sold

That would be what he is saying.
  9. rgsupergrover

ACT SOLD - 2007 Kona Stab Deluxe - Medium - $700

Keen Hey bud, pretty keen. I live in canberra, so do you mind if i come check it out next weekend?
  10. rgsupergrover

NSW please delete

Do the blanks come with it?
  11. rgsupergrover

MOJO bikes?

Just saw an advert for these bikes, they look pretty cool! http://www.mojobike.com.au/ . I dont know about the quality of parts and everything, but the customisation options are pretty rad. Any thoughts or has anyone actually ever bought one?
  12. rgsupergrover

Race bars to flats

Hey Rotorburn, I am changing an old roadbike into a commuter bike. However I am unsure how to go about the change over of breaks and gears. If anyone has any info on this or input at all, it would be appreciated. Also I am wondering what bars to get, maybe Funn? cheers
  13. rgsupergrover

Sold - 2009 KONA 120 supreme! Medium.PRICE DROP $1900!!!

Sold 123456678910
  14. rgsupergrover

Please delete

Decided, cheers for all the help again!
  15. rgsupergrover

XC all mountain help

Up to $3000.
  16. rgsupergrover

XC all mountain help

The stumpy looks pretty awesome! Is that the 2011 version that you just bought?
  17. rgsupergrover

XC all mountain help

Sick! Cheers for the responses guys
  18. rgsupergrover

XC all mountain help

In that case the Trek Remedy 8 seems like a great choice!
  19. rgsupergrover

XC all mountain help

Its good that it has a lockout so one could ride it back up the road pretty easily, then thrash it back down the trail. Does the FSR have the same system?
  20. rgsupergrover

XC all mountain help

Cheers! but what about something like the Scott Ransom? Do you think it would be too heavy for any XC riding?