Search results

1. lounge lizard

FOUND Wheel-front

Found a front wheel a while ago at a manly dam parking spot, when down there to ride with a mate. Left a note and took the wheel, after we had done a couple of laps. My mate took it home with him and we expected for the owner to contact him. Just spoke to him on the phone and we...
  2. lounge lizard

FOUND electronic device

Found an electronic device at Stromlo on the weekend, if you lost one out there before Saturday arvo, pm me and you can get it back. cheers LL
  3. lounge lizard

Cascades Trail / Ingeegoodbe track / Nine mile fire trail / Barry way loop

I was cruising google earth the other day, and saw this series of trails up in the snowys, and i started to wonder... It looks like a fairly do-able loop, i remember reading somewhere about the possibility of riding it as a 2-3 day spring ride. With either a car shuffle or a long bit of road...
  4. lounge lizard

And another one.... Capital Punishment 100

No training (not enough anyway) rain, and a lingering flu have conspired against me Capital punishment 100 entry up for grabs......best offer......... pm me........
  5. lounge lizard

Dmr Freehub

Has any one out there any experience with servicing one of these? Or know where I can get some information on at least how to remove it? Its a three pawl jobbie on a revolver hub, and its starting to develop a fair bit of drag. What do most people do with regards to servicing freehubs? Just...
  6. lounge lizard

Canbera accomodation

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good free/cheap camping spots around canberra? Is it possible to camp at any of the tracks? say sparrows, majura? Or is there camping in the national park to the south? I freecamp out at Mt york when down in the blueys and was just wondering...
  7. lounge lizard

Hope adaptors.....

OK, I've searched and come up with nothing... Does anyone know if there is a adaptor to fit a Hope 51mm IS caliper to a 74mm post mount fork, without changing the disc size (160mm)??? Thought I was pretty good at finding things on the net, but this one has me stumped.....
  8. lounge lizard

training video's

With all the wet weather we're having, I've been thinking I should be spending some more time on the trainer, rather than sitting on the internet cruising bike forums. So to that end I was wonderig if anyone has any advice or recomendations regarding the spin training videos. Are they any...
  9. lounge lizard

Trails around ACT

Howdy people I am heading down to the ACT/north Kosi NP/ snowys in the weeks before the Scott with my family and I am after some info about some rides in the area. I already know about some of the places close to canberra ie; majura sparrow hill, etc... but I was wondering if there was any good...