training video's

lounge lizard

Likes Bikes
With all the wet weather we're having, I've been thinking I should be spending some more time on the trainer, rather than sitting on the internet cruising bike forums.
So to that end I was wonderig if anyone has any advice or recomendations regarding the spin training videos. Are they any good? Do they keep you from dying of boredom etc? And where is a good place/site to get one from?
Ta in advance. LL:)

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
have a look for chris charmichael's (SP?) trek videos

he has a couple of spin sessions for
mtb, time trial etc
They are 1 hr workouts which leave you gasping for air,
Just make sure you have a good indoor trainer

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know you were asking specifically about spin videos, but if you are just after some boredom busting, I often just put on some mtb or even road DVDS.

I find that having something to watch, that also inspires me to ride helps to stave off the boredom. mtb are more interesting to watch, but I can never help myself from sprinting in the final moments of a TDF stage.

lounge lizard

Likes Bikes
I know you were asking specifically about spin videos, but if you are just after some boredom busting, I often just put on some mtb or even road DVDS.

I find that having something to watch, that also inspires me to ride helps to stave off the boredom. mtb are more interesting to watch, but I can never help myself from sprinting in the final moments of a TDF stage.
Yeah I spend most of the TDF spinning away pretending I'm keeping pace with the peleton:), and I do watch vid's/read books/listen to music etc. But i find myself getting a bit to comfortable just plodding away and am hoping that an organized training session might push me a bit harder