Search results

1. jumphead

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

Yea I did but couldn't get it working, my profile says I part of the trading group but still get an error when I try to post something for sale..
  2. jumphead

QLD Sold

Great to see some pictures if this things still around
  3. jumphead

(Can't copy and paste that secret line At the end of your post because I'm on my phone) haha
  4. jumphead

Hey there, have successfully traded on this site a few times back in the day, back into the sport after a long break. Reread the rules of trading, would really appreciate you granting me permission to trade again to get some gear sold and get some new kit sorted again. Regards, Stefan
  5. jumphead

Yellow!!

who owns this bike these days?
  6. jumphead

Please delete, New thread created

Bike is now 2000 dollars, with A juicy 5 or 3 rear brake OR, you can purchase the bike with the hydro brakes, but they are seperatley for sale now. I will post, and i will negotiate
  7. jumphead

untill next week ill do the bike for 2000 and still a tad neg. thankyou
  8. jumphead

cool as! id probably sell my at 300 but like i said im not splitting
  9. jumphead

bad.........
  10. jumphead

Anybody want this?....
  11. jumphead

hey guys, sorry just under more and more preussure to get rid of this... 2010 is creeping up, and i need a new motie :)
  12. jumphead

bump................ i will happily take offers
  13. jumphead

I have decided that if the bike is purchased for 2500 i will throw in my pimp ass el centro! its the coolest mini EVER!! probably worth around 350-400 these days. its mint!
  14. jumphead

bathroom scales tell me 12.7 with the chain and stuff to go on the bike sitting on them also. but i think its a tad lighter, not by much but last time i used them scales it was a few hundred grams lighter :)
  15. jumphead

Sorry this thread was to confusing, i edited info to much!
  16. jumphead

NSW SOLD: 2008 Fox F-100 RL 26" (free postage)

its an NS coaster hub, i couldnt find anything on it. if there is a standard 20mm to qr converter it would be great haha.
  17. jumphead

NSW SOLD: 2008 Fox F-100 RL 26" (free postage)

God i wish i got a qr hub not a 20mm!!!!! Dam!
  18. jumphead

SOLD!! delete please

I WILL SPLIT!! get in fast!! if your pm'ing your best chance is to give me a figure. I will not be offended by offers. thanks
  19. jumphead

SOLD!! delete please

Please buy me... ill sell bike alone for 2000, possible through in more if your nice :)