SOLD!! delete please

jumphead

Likes Dirt
Item: 08 or 07 Giant Glory 8 (i can never remeber year) size S or M i will confirm asap
Item Condition: Just been completley rebuilt. frame was powdercoated lemon yellow, and swing-arm is matt black, majority of parts are brand spanking, including X-0 changer, X-9 mech, E13 LG1 guide, sram hollow pin chain, ext
Reason for selling: Ive never riden Dh EVER (even with this bike haha) and i realise why, because i never go riding
Price and price conditions: Split (offers for parts) Still available complete
Extra Info: also available a THE carbon pro helmet, 661 shinnies crank slot car carrier, rock shox domain 318 forks...

Forks could do with a service but still run very well.

Frame - Glory
Rear shock - Fox
Front shock/fork - Marz 66
Handlebars -race face
Stem - race face
Headset - luansette
Grips - ODI cross trianer
Saddle - BBB cromo
Seatpost - race face
Front brake -Code 5
Rear brake - code 5
Cranks - Race face
Chainguide - E13 LG1
Chain - SRAM hollow pin
Pedals - BBB
Rear derailleur - X-9
Rear shifter - X-0
Front hub - ringle
Rear hub - ringle
Front rim - supra
Rear rim - supra
Tyres - front high roller, rear minion
Tubes - Heavy duty DH maxxis

Pictures:

Last edited:

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's the 8" freeride frame, 2008.
The forks are not air sprung.
Looks like a good build, good luck with the sale :)

Last edited:

jumphead

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate,

i will now sell for 2499 and also at that price pay for the post cost (using smartsend) to get it delivered to your door if needed.

still accepting offers

jumphead

Likes Dirt
Happy to include a crank slot car carrier, a THE carbon pro helmet, 661 knee/shin guards and anything else i can find around here.

the crank slot rack holds most bikes, but is specificly built to be perfect with this glory :) thanks

jumphead

Likes Dirt
Im heading to italy on thursday night, i am basicly pending a payment for it, but its not 100%. so if you get in before thursday night, the bike, the carrier, the gear, AND!! a set of rock shox domain 318s are all yours!!

i will happily also ecept offers that a reasnoble,

nothing like the 1200 or 1500 that nerbox offered me, and definatley not if your going to then have a go at my spelling and grammar if i turn down your offer. thankyou

jumphead

Likes Dirt
BACK!! from italy and still keen to sell the glory. Im looking at getting an XTC or somthing that i would use more. I can work out deals, as you have seen i have alot to offer and alot you could leave with me and save on price ext. thanks

jumphead

Likes Dirt
I WILL SPLIT!! get in fast!! if your pm'ing your best chance is to give me a figure. I will not be offended by offers. thanks

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Giant Slory 8 Split

Hi Mate,
If you're going to split the Glory8, I figured I throw an offer of $80 for the X0 shifter. It's about the only thing on the bike I want, as I already have a Glory8 myself.

Let me know if this works for you or not.

Cheers,
Gaby.