Search results

1. jumphead

Please delete, New thread created

Sorry this thread was to confusing, i edited info to much!
  2. jumphead

give it 5 days...

3. jumphead

SOLD!! delete please

Item: 08 or 07 Giant Glory 8 (i can never remeber year) size S or M i will confirm asap Location: Balwyn north, VIC Item Condition: Just been completley rebuilt. frame was powdercoated lemon yellow, and swing-arm is matt black, majority of parts are brand spanking, including X-0 changer, X-9...
  4. jumphead

SOLD!! please delete

Item: Giant upland SE ladies (frame size up shortly) Location: Balwyn north, VIC Item Condition: It has been n 2 rides EVER! its perfect. Reason for selling: never got ridden Price and price conditions: offers, i will take anything (seriously) Extra Info: Pictures:
  5. jumphead

SOLD!! please delete

Item: norco mtb (ill get model very soon) Location: Balwyn north, VIC Item Condition: reasnoble, just ridden by a young boy Reason for selling: never gets ridden anymore Price and price conditions: offers, i will take anything (seriously) Extra Info: Pictures:
  6. jumphead

16" bmx wheelset. (rims or hubs even..)

Item: Either complete wheels, or rims/hubs for a 16" bmx Location: melbourne/ ill pay post from anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on quality and condition Extra Info: im happy to build wheels, i just want any materials. rims can be any colour, and hubs can be any colour. quality is...
  7. jumphead

Truvativ bb cups diffrent sizes :S

So i got one of these... http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=19366 i got ride dh cranks, the spindle fits in drive side but not through the Non-driveside bb cup :S is it just me having a lack of knolege or should they be exactly the same? thanks
  8. jumphead

Hooks us up with a frame.

Please use the trading area and correct template.
  9. jumphead

Yellow!!

FROM THIS... TO THIS... Frame - Glory Rear shock - Fox Front shock/fork - Marz 66 Handlebars -race face Stem - race face Headset - luansette Grips - ODI cross trianer Saddle - BBB cromo Seatpost - race face Front brake -Code 5 Rear brake - code 5 Cranks - Race face Chainguide...
  10. jumphead

Sold!

Item: GT Peace 9'r.. Medium Location: Balwyn north Item Condition: UNBELEIVEABLE!!! Reason for selling: never use it Price and price conditions: 1000 ono ONLY 850!! AND!!... i will pay for delivery (using smart send) to your foor if purhcased for this price :) if this bike is picked up...
  11. jumphead

Sold!

Item: GT Peace 9'r.. Medium Location: Balwyn north Item Condition: UNBELEIVEABLE!!! Reason for selling: never use it Price and price conditions: 1000 ono ONLY 850!! AND!!... i will pay for delivery (using smart send) to your door if purhcased for this price :) if this bike is picked up...
  12. jumphead

SOLD!! please delete

Item: 09 CRX 4, 50" (dont be decieved, it is good for taller people too, im close to 6 foot) Location: Balwyn North...VIC Item Condition: Bike has always been treated really well, i work in bicycle superstores workshop, so the bikes always been maintained well. Only downside is that it has...
  13. jumphead

Argyle vs Dj 2009

So guys building a 24 inch suburban, i ran argyle 318 on my last 26 inch build. not sure if being a 24 inch the new build will be any diffrent in fork performance. Basicly im tossing up between DirtJumper 1s and Argyle 318. i felt that the argyles had a wierd flex in them and made terible...
  14. jumphead

Sunday! oddysey, SEXY!! Sold

Item: Sunday wave bmx Location: Balwyn North, VIC Item Condition: the bike was built 4 days ago. all part are new, exept front wheel, bars and forks. the bars and forks have come from my last bmx. The frame was pretty much stripped after a few rides to be painted the bright yellow, and the...
  15. jumphead

BMX Goose, and a ripper.

These are a good mates two bmxes. There are absolutley incredible to look at. I personaly dont know much at all about old gear, but they definatley look the goods. FIRSTLY; the ripper Frame: Looptail PK Ripper with new powder and Repop decals Fork: Unstamped Landing Gear with new...
  16. jumphead

BMX Sunday! and also TCR X 2, Glory, GT peace :):)

Here is my new sunday build, its takn me bloody ages because my leg has been broken since october 2008 there is no insentive to get it done. all spraying has been done by me (but properly with prepping and top coat) i still dont have a bb so cranks are still out but they are hollowbites. new...
  17. jumphead

Sold..delete

Item: X-7 Derailluer and Shifter. Location: Balwyn north, VIC Item Condition: function is perfect, but as with most the derailluer has scratch/scuff from genrall riding. Its dead straight. Reason for selling: X-0 Price and price conditions: 100 for the combo but will split Pictures:
  18. jumphead

Completley black bmx wheelset

WTB ITEM: black wheelset 20" really really would like black oddessey hazard light rim, and would really really love a left hand drive side hub. CONDITION: ok LOCATION: Any where PRICE: What do you have to offer PICS WILL BE NEEDED
  19. jumphead

09 tcr advanced 1 help

hey guys, just got a new TCR 1, i have not taken it for a ride just yet. Getting it set up in the garage today and realised that the wheels dont really spin all the free, they seem to slow down fairly quickly like there is resistance. I assume its just because the bearing are brand new, but i...
  20. jumphead

Sold..delete

Item: BBB cromo seat, fibre reinforced Location: Balwyn North, VIC Item Condition: BRAND NEW Reason for selling: I dont even need the thing haha Price and price conditions: 60ono Extra Info: it is black, cromo rails, looks pretty dam good, and i have a black one on my glory, white one on my...