Search results

1. Graunched

Is there a future for this?

Wondering if when the technology gets small enough not to be a hindrance this will ever take off... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWzdWMapJ-c&feature=player_embedded
  2. Graunched

Legality of Recording a Conversation?

The following scenario is hypothetical: Lets say that hypothetically I had a conversation with a representative from a training organisation who is employed by my employer to "train" me. At the start of the interview the representative informed me that the conversation would be recorded. At...
  3. Graunched

Meet the Farkers

MTF has kinda stalled as of late. There were a few people that put their hand up to take over from Plow King with the interviewing and collating responsibilities and was just wondering if an administrator could give them the relevant privileges to do so as it is an interesting read. Cheers
  4. Graunched

found

Item: Pair of flat pedals Location: Brisbane Item Condition: New, Used it doesn't matter as long as they are in ok condition Reason for buying: Need some pedals? Price and price conditions: $20ish Extra Info: Just need a pair of flat pedals to commute with whilst wearing skate shoes. Not...
  5. Graunched

NSW SOLD........... to the bin

Item: Coda Expert Brakes, Front and Rear, Made around 2003ish Location: Wagga, NSW Item Condition: Good/Very Good. Few scratches, have not had much use Reason for giving away: Sick of them hanging around the shed Price and price conditions: Free, receiver pays postage Extra Info: TBH not...
  6. Graunched

Lefty ELO question

Hey Guys Just wondering if anyone with any previous experience disassembling/working on Leftys with ELO would be able to help me out. I just took my Lefty down off the wall after it had been hanging there for a few years. I sent if off to get a new seal kit and oil put in it strait away and...
  7. Graunched

Convert Lefty Steerer Tube to Standard Diameter to Fit Specalized Frame...

Hey. Just wondering if anyone knew off hand of if anyone is still making conversion kits to convert a cannondale lefty steerer tube to a standard diameter? Cheers
  8. Graunched

NSW SOLD: 2008 Fox F-100 RL 26" (free postage)

Item: 2008 Fox F-100 RL 26" Location: Wagga Wagga Item Condition: Brand new! Never used, taken off a brand new bike. A couple of very minor cosmetic defects as shown below. Reason for selling:Steerer tube too short for new frame... doh! Price and price conditions: $600 ono with free postage...
  9. Graunched

NSW SOLD: Two Brand New Centrelock Rotors

Item: Two Shimano Deore/LX/Hone RT62 160mm Splined rotors with Lockrings Location: Wagga Wagga Item Condition: Brand New, still in sealed packaging Reason for selling: Because I'm retarded and ordered centre lock rotors for 6-bolt hubs!!! Price and price conditions: $50 for the pair now...
  10. Graunched

Aqua Mineral Racing

Hey. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the high end parts company Aqua Mineral Racing. They used to be at aquamineralracing.com however they aren't any more and I am just wondering if anyone knows if they have changed names/gone bust etc. Cheers
  11. Graunched

Itunes genre problems

Just wondering if anyone knows a easy solution for changing the genre on mass for songs in Itunes. The problem is I have a large number of songs and would like to group them all into about 10 genres. It will be too time consuming to go through each song or even album and do them...
  12. Graunched

Gnarliest/Craziest Snowboard Ride Ever?

Check it out..... insanity:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKNy7_gAc1w
  13. Graunched

Extreme Wingsuiting

Its a bit slow to start but past the one minute mark it gets pretty extreme http://tinyurl.com/8fyzy5
  14. Graunched

Otway Odyssey entry for sale...

Hi I have one entry for the 100km Otway Odyssey for sale. Unfortunately cannot compete due to an injury. If interested please send me a pm. Cheers
  15. Graunched

Ribs Shmibs (recipes)

Just wondering if anyone had any kickass recipes for ribs (pork or beef). I found this one a while ago and have made it a couple of times for BBQ's and they have gone down really well. I think the twice cooking part really helps as the meat just falls off the bones. Enjoy. Twice-cooked BBQ...
  16. Graunched

Awesome North Shore (real) Helmet Cam

Not sure if this clip is out of a mountain bike movie or has been posted before but I stumbled across it a few months ago. Probably the best helmet cam footage i have ever seen as you actually view the track similar to what the rider would, instead of getting a view of the first 2 meters in...
  17. Graunched

Specialized Warranty (turn around time?)

I just discovered a crack in my Specialized Stumpjumper Pro frame (03/04 model i think) and was wondering if anyone else could give me an idea on the turn around time for the warranty process with Specialized, taking frame to store and receiving new one etc etc. (and yes; i know that they are...
  18. Graunched

Magpie v Cyclist = Magpie wins

"A BAREHEADED cyclist was seriously hurt after tangling with a swooping magpie. The 47-year-old man suffered head injuries, a broken wrist and a suspected broken jaw after the attacking bird caused him to fall from his bike in Blackburn, in Melbourne's east, on Sunday. "He was unlucky...
  19. Graunched

Moving to Adelaide

Hey just after a little advice from some locals. I am thinking of moving to Adelaide in the next six months or so. Just wondering what suburbs are good to rent in. I am after somewhere no more than 20km from the airport (due to work) yet still reasonably close to the hills and some decent...
  20. Graunched

BMC XC frames prone to cracking?

Hey. I am thinking of upgrading my frame to a BMC 4stroke. However i was in at the LBS today and one of the guys that works there told me that he had heard of quite a few BMC frames failing prematurly, especially up around the top tube to steerer tube welds. Has anyone else heard about or...