Search results

1. madboy

ACT Sold, Please delete.

Item: SSSOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD Location: Canberra, Will post. Item Condition: Used, but very good condition. Minor scratches on lowers. No marks on stanchions. Some cable rub on crown. Reason for selling: Procured for build project, never eventuated. Price and price conditions: $300 posted...
  2. madboy

Stanchion Lengths

Well, I'm thinking of converting my Manitou Gold Labels to 80mm travel with new internals Etc. Now the one this that I'm having trouble finding is, Will I run into problem with the Stanchion thengths because they were originally a 100mm travel fork? Sorry If I have explaned it wrong but...
  3. madboy

Thank's Shimano...

Well this really surprised me Today. Was riding home and went to bunny hop a gutter and sucseeded in doing so. Landing I herd a Giant snap. So look down only to see both my pedals were level with each other :eek: Turn's out that my spindle on my Shimano Hone cranks had snapped clean in half...
  4. madboy

ACT Please delete!!

Please delete!]
  5. madboy

DJ Street Stee Pee

Well This is my new and somewhat improved STP. It's been a battle getting it to work but it's finally come together and I'm chuffed. Spec List, Frame - STP 1 Rear shock - My twitching calves Front shock/fork - Manitou Gold Labels Handlebars - Mac Mahone Argus Stem - Funn Rippa...
  6. madboy

ACT Gone, Please delete!!

Item: 2006 Marzocchi 888RC Location: Canberra, Will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: VGC, A few cable rub marks. Reason for selling: Got them with the intention of putting them on a Bike, That didn't happen. Need new DJ Forks, Will SWAP!! Price and price conditions: Thinking...
  7. madboy

ACT 100mm Dj Forks, '07 or newer only.

Item: As Title suggests. Location: ACT, Must be able to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: $280 MAX POSTED!!!!!!! Extra Info: Not after DJ 4's, 3's. Mainly after Pikes, GoldLabels. No cheap Ones. Will accept DJ 1's or 2's. Must be 20mm Axel.
  8. madboy

ACT 20mm to QR Axel converter thingos.

Item: As the Title suggests. Location: AC, Must be able to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: $20 Posted? Extra Info: Must fit a 20mm hub. Oh It's for a Mongoose DH Hub and the hub width is... 11cm. This is what I'm crappin' on about...
  9. madboy

ACT Gone, Please delete!!!

Item: 2008 Manitou Travis TPC 150 Location: ACT, Willing to post. Item Condition: Excellent; couple of scratches on lowers. None on stanchions. These forks soak up the DH Tracks like a SHAM-WOW soakes up spilled liquids. Reason for selling: No longer needed. Need car. Price and price...
  10. madboy

ACT SOLD!!! Please delete!

Item: 2006 Kona Howler frame. Medium. 15.5 Location: ACT, Willing to post. Item Condition: Pretty darn good. A few tiny nicks and chips but these are minute and hard to see. Reason for selling: Don't ride it enough. Car. Price and price conditions: SSOOLLDD!! Extra Info: It's a medium...
  11. madboy

9 Spd Chain

Item: I'm after a 9 Spd chain. Brand does'nt really bother me. Location: ACT, MUST BE WILLING TO POST!!! Price range/Willing to Pay: No more than $28.06 because thats all that I've got in my account. Extra Info: Must be 9 Spd. New or in near-new condish. Cheers
  12. madboy

Hayes Nine pad problems...

Well I'm after some help... The story goes like this, I've sold a set of Hayes Nine brakes to a mate and ever since he's been using them they've been horrible. The pads wont grip the rotor and when you pull in the lever you get a horrible "SCREEECH" noise. But the thing I don't understand...
  13. madboy

ACT Sold, Please delete!!!

Item: Truvativ Hussefelt Cranks. Location: ACT, Will be posting at Buyer's expence. Item Condition: Pretty good condition. A bit of shoe rub. Bashy’s taken a few hit’s but these were minor . Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $SSSOOOLLLDDD!!!! Extra Info: Doesn’t...
  14. madboy

ACT Sold, Please delete!

Item: 07 STP 2 13.5" Location: ACT, Will be posting at Buyer's expence. Item Condition: Paint is fairly scratched. Other than that awesome. Reason for selling: Not needed. Already have one. Price and price conditions: SSSOOOLLDDD!!! Extra Info: Comes with Truvativ B/B, Headset, Seatpost...
  15. madboy

Sold, Please delete!

Item: 2006 RockShox Pikes 409 Location: ACT, Willing to post. Item Condition: Pretty good. Lowers are scuffed and scratched but still work fine. Stanchions have very minor scratches. Travel adjust works fine, As does the lockout. Reason for selling: Want bigger travel forks. Price and price...
  16. madboy

Not your average ACT Garage! Many Upgrades!

Hi All, Well my Kona's been and gone. I enjoyed it but due to finnacial difficulties I had to sell it and but a cheap aternative to a Dually. This is the end result. I rather enjoy Hardtail hucking. Also makes the 15min commute to the local DH tracks alot easier. And here they are. 05...
  17. madboy

Both found, Please delete!!!11!!

Item: 32 - 34 tooth chain ring. Location: ACT, Must be able to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: $15-$20 MAX POSTED! Extra Info: All teeth must be in good condition. Must not be bent. Item: Maxxis HolyRoller. Location: ACT, Must be able to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: No more...
  18. madboy

All found! Please delete!!

Item: Pedals. street kinda ones, I.e Twisted PC's, Jim C's ect. Location: ACT, Must be able to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: $25 MAX POSTED! Extra Info: Mush fit 3-peice cranks. Minimal scratches and In good condition. Bearings must be in good condition. Sealed is prefered. Item...
  19. madboy

Merimbula Bike Riding?

Hey all, Well Im going to Merimbula for a holiday and I dont know if there is any bike riding to be had. So please if there is and good riding there I.e BMX Track, Skatepark, good DJ's, that sorta thing please post it here. Also If there Is anyone that would like to show me around It would be...
  20. madboy

Please delete!

Sorry wrong section, please delete!