Search results

1. J

Ipswich DH round 4.

results anyone???????????
  2. J

secret djs that we built

chears for the coments guy's me and sherman r planing to evantually cover that whole oval in all differend jumps so throw us some idears and we will work something out but if use want to come and hit em up just contact me or sherman and we'll be able to arange a d'j sesion (we finaly have d'js...
  3. J

frame

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=395943#post395943 this is exactly wat ya after and let me no if ya need any other parts as i'm a bike mechanic
  4. J

BMX on Saturday

practice starts at 11am raceing starts from 3pm and the finals are roughly about 8:30 - 10:30pm if that helps u at all
  5. J

Get well Phsyco (Michael Illing)

sad to he that but ull be right , ure pritty tough in that way get well soon matt....... :wink:
  6. J

Anybody know how a 4X start gate drops?

hey greg it might pay to ask the toowoomba bxm club wat ther gona do with there old gate release systme seeing as they r getting a new hydrolic gate for next years state champs :wink: :lol:
  7. J

Sold!!!!

how many inches of travel and can the steerer be changed to 1 and 1/8?
  8. J

sold

wats left of it then?
  9. J

Hardtail Frame Need ASAP

i got an 01 norco 250cc hardtail no dent a few scratches but otherwise in mint condition $300 firm?
  10. J

XC Frame. any make/model. 16' ->18'

i'll sell ya the exact fram as litle mikes but a 17" for $50 pm me if interested?
  11. J

shock pump

u can picup a cheap one from bout $30 upwards from just about any bike shop that has something to do with mtb :wink:
  12. J

looking for boxxer lowers

hey i was just wondering if anyone had a smashed up set of 7" rockshock boxxers and with th lowers still in pritty good condition or if anyone just had the lowers laying around in there shed? if so can u plaz let me no as i need them within the next 2 weeks because i need get some training in...
  13. J

Toowoomba trails - preston

yer that's right why do u ask?
  14. J

ourimbah club round

i'll be in the u 17's to on my v10 syas there!
  15. J

Toowoomba trails - preston

i agree thatwho ever it is destroying the track is a fag for makeing it easyier , i go to flaggon on my v10 at least twice a month and i love it, it is /was an awsome track until someone screwed it for us all it is the perfect training track for us toowoomba boys and as we have no other shuttle...
  16. J

Sold

i'm extreamly interested in these forks plaz give me more details and is there anything wrong with them?
  17. J

q.l.d state series?

thans kingswood that helped me a great heap!!
  18. J

q.l.d state series?

hey i was just wondering if any one new were all the rounds are at this year and wat dates they r on and how to get to the venue from toowoomba if any one at all can help me out please let me now as soon as posable considering that round 1 is this weekend at magpie creek? thanks matt.
  19. J

wanted:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'am chaceing a santa cruz charmelion hard if any one can help me let me no! thanks matt!
  20. J

Dj frame

frame! i got an o1 model norco 250cc dirt jump frame easton double butted tubeing hanger included and seat pole /clamp aswell make me a decent offer and i'll see wat i can do?