ourimbah club round

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i have seen kids running the track on $300 HT's and getting decent times. There isnt really anything big on there unless you want to gap the first pallete jump.

Jebus

Pro Rider
chuckrockswell said:
the track with the road gap is shit thats why
Bull SHIT!, that track is heaps good, its got a decent gap in it and thats what we need, to make things scarier, sure there is the palet jump on the other one, but it needs to be bigger, to create bigger crowds.

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
Jebus said:
chuckrockswell said:
Bull SHIT!, that track is heaps good, its got a decent gap in it and thats what we need, to make things scarier, sure there is the palet jump on the other one, but it needs to be bigger, to create bigger crowds.
im so with you on taht jebus, the other track is boring and slow...what you want is fast, scary shit.....people will want to watch it, and its hell fun.....

Shaun

Likes Dirt
are u kidding??? the long track shits on the short one!
sure it has the road gap and the other few things up top, but the last half of it is like an xc track.

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
what does the long track have? at all? it sucks ass...completely hands down sucking........it ahs like 2 minutes of flat near up hilll xc in it the middle remember

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
Jebus said:
chuckrockswell said:
wow, one easy road gap thats not scary..... guess that makes the whole track RAD and EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!

lets go get matching tatoos now boys and buy the latest edition of freeriderMX after the race

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
chuckrockswell said:
Jebus said:
chuckrockswell said:
wow, one easy road gap thats not scary..... guess that makes the whole track RAD and EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!

lets go get matching tatoos now boys and buy the latest edition of freeriderMX after the race
I have "downhill" tatooed on my right arm....

A downhill track shouldn't have so much flat in it, thats the main point, there isn't a single hard section on the whole ourimbah track.......gaps can make it at least interesting

ohh and don't say "the point is too do it fast, thats what makes it hard"

Jebus

Pro Rider
chuckrockswell said:
Jebus said:
chuckrockswell said:

I never sed that it was hard, i sed that it is what we need more of in a dh track. if we have more of this then we will get more ppl into the sport etc....and bigger crowds. The fire road gap track is good because it also relys alot more on skill because you have to flow through the whole track alot better than just pedalling,(you must just be a old xc rider or sumthin) the good parts of the other tracks are the rock garden, and thats about it, other than the lots of pedalling, i agree that downhill is also fitness but it makes it not so fun. I luv both the tracks but i would jus like to race the otha one sice we have had about 3 races there since we raced the RG one. Who are you anyway...what div etc..

Tim

Likes Dirt
ffs.... get over it...... so you have to pedal a little, your riding a bicycle remember, your supposed to pedal thats what those things are. It's really not that bad, The long track has some awesome sections in it mainly the rock gardens... it does have some not so fun sections but it's all part of the package, get fit and you will enjoy it. Just because your not fit enough , or it's not "extream" enough for you to ride dosent mean we should race the track you want to ride. The long track is just as good for spectators, the short track as one short section which is good, the long one pushes you more.

Tim

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
meh, man I jsut don't like the trach....I like fast flowing tracks...this track doesn't flow....i respect your opinion....but my one differes from yours.....

Demo Dave

Likes Dirt
The road gap track is cool, but the gaps the only good bit. The other track they used at the nats is sick. Won't be there as have to work. See u at the state round. Any one want to buy a NORCO TEAM RACE?

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
makesure everyone comes tomorrow to the club round up at ourimbah downhill practice starts at like 12pm and racin from 2pm. BE THERE!!!!