Search results

1. DeCkChAiRs

The Grove - the fight continues

hey im just curious, with the council ellections coming up, what would happen if they assigned a new mayor? would this effect the outcome of the grove at all? thanks
  2. DeCkChAiRs

Danscomp shipping

my stuff came today guys, thanks for all the help :)
  3. DeCkChAiRs

Danscomp shipping

alrite well ill try to remember to call them in the morning, should i just ask about where it is or what?
  4. DeCkChAiRs

Danscomp shipping

well when i ordered i got one saying *** DansComp Has Received Your Order *** then another saying "Order Confirmation" so i have gotten two
  5. DeCkChAiRs

Danscomp shipping

no i havnt got a shipping email yet, but i have got the "we have recieved your order email so it should be on its way well im hoping it will get here some time this week, i tried to track it on usps but it didnt come up so that idea is gone
  6. DeCkChAiRs

Danscomp shipping

alrite cool um a asm, glh, some tubes, grips, brake cable valve caps, a hat and some other parts i cant remember ha thanks heaps guys
  7. DeCkChAiRs

Danscomp shipping

alrite sorry ha thanks mate
  8. DeCkChAiRs

Danscomp shipping

i know there is probably already a thread for this, and i am sorry if there is and i didnt see it i was just wondering if any of you knew how long it should take for some stuff off danscomp to come because i ordered some stuff about two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, i was thinking it...
  9. DeCkChAiRs

post your street/park mtbs

noooiceeee
  10. DeCkChAiRs

thats sick man just get that front brake off as ur doing and it will be sick what eastern is that?
  11. DeCkChAiRs

yea they should all be ss, one brake and riged hehe and maybe have the seat about to touch the wheel, thats a street/park mtb
  12. DeCkChAiRs

not too sure of the weight i think its around 11-12kgs
  13. DeCkChAiRs

My mates capital This is my friends NS Capital sorry about the picture quality i will get a better one soon
  14. DeCkChAiRs

post up your bmx (s)

my new bike, thinking of new tyres as i have a khe mac 1.5 on the back and a dirt monster on the front, whats good for park and a bit of dirt?
  15. DeCkChAiRs

my mtb, bmx and hummer

haha my dad works for optus and he has got the hummer for the weekend and hes got the cadillac from the optus ad aswell in a couple of weeks :D
  16. DeCkChAiRs

my mtb, bmx and hummer

fireeye spitfire- for sale twenty french kiss optus hummer h3
  17. DeCkChAiRs

post up your bmx (s)

nah its not slick were you asking me about the stem or some one else?
  18. DeCkChAiRs

post up your bmx (s)

My Twenty Kiss twenty kiss:)
  19. DeCkChAiRs

Black Market MOB

fark thats nice i recon though if u got some white rims that would be farking hot
  20. DeCkChAiRs

SOLD 08 fit Chase Dehart

hey im interested how soon would you be needing to sell this?