Danscomp shipping

DeCkChAiRs

Likes Bikes
i know there is probably already a thread for this, and i am sorry if there is and i didnt see it

i was just wondering if any of you knew how long it should take for some stuff off danscomp to come because i ordered some stuff about two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, i was thinking it could be because a couple of the items i ordered wer'nt in stock when i ordered but they came in on the first and i haven't heard from danscomp at all,

thanks

Rian

Likes Dirt
You're shitting me!

Just search..

Anyway, umm, should take around 2 weeks, so should be at your joint any time now.

i will correct you, there is no way you can ship from USA to aus in 3-5 days, theres packing time, customs all that stuff should take round 2 weeks expect your items tmozx or next day, dans should email you if theres any hickup's,

and just wondering what are you buyin?

DeCkChAiRs

Likes Bikes
alrite cool
um a asm, glh, some tubes, grips, brake cable valve caps, a hat and some other parts i cant remember ha

thanks heaps guys

bmxer

Likes Dirt
i got a hole bike in 3 orders 1 from albes 2 from dans,albes used ups and it came in 4days.dans use shitty usps and it took 6 days for the 1st order and 2weeks+ for the 2nd order.Have you gotten a shipping confirmation or anything yet?use the tracking number and go to www.usps.com and track it.

DeCkChAiRs

Likes Bikes
no i havnt got a shipping email yet, but i have got the "we have recieved your order email so it should be on its way

well im hoping it will get here some time this week,
i tried to track it on usps but it didnt come up so that idea is gone

bmxer

Likes Dirt
no i havnt got a shipping email yet, but i have got the "we have recieved your order email so it should be on its way

well im hoping it will get here some time this week,
i tried to track it on usps but it didnt come up so that idea is gone
if u havtn recived shipping conformation they havent shipped it.That happend to me i thought they woudlve sent it but then i called them and they didnt know anything about the order and said that email is a automatic email sent to u as soon as they recive your details and they should send you a 2nd email named order confirmation for order#8633478962q or whatever and then a 3rd email saying you order #7652478634hj has been shipped.When i called they said i clicked out of the ordering window too quickly and it ended up that i had put in a detail wrong.I would ring them asap.

DeCkChAiRs

Likes Bikes
well when i ordered i got one saying *** DansComp Has Received Your Order ***

then another saying "Order Confirmation"

so i have gotten two

bmxer

Likes Dirt
well when i ordered i got one saying *** DansComp Has Received Your Order ***

then another saying "Order Confirmation"

so i have gotten two
you need the 3rd shipping conformation,they might have run out of an item so they cant send it yet.when i orderd they ran out of pedals and when i called them they said we r waiting for them to come 2 ship but i just said don't worry abot them and they sent it that day and i got shipping conformation.

Advance Shipment Notification‏
From: ShippingConfirmation (ShippingConfirmation@Danscomp.com)

thats what the title is and email adress it comes from

I would call them as soon as they open.11pm nsw time is opening and they close at 9 am nsw time or somthing

DeCkChAiRs

Likes Bikes
you need the 3rd shipping conformation,they might have run out of an item so they cant send it yet.when i orderd they ran out of pedals and when i called them they said we r waiting for them to come 2 ship but i just said don't worry abot them and they sent it that day and i got shipping conformation.

Advance Shipment Notification‏
From: ShippingConfirmation (ShippingConfirmation@Danscomp.com)

thats what the title is and email adress it comes from

I would call them as soon as they open.11pm nsw time is opening and they close at 9 am nsw time or somthing

alrite well ill try to remember to call them in the morning,
should i just ask about where it is or what?

Rian

Likes Dirt
alrite well ill try to remember to call them in the morning,
should i just ask about where it is or what?
Just say that you orders (what ever you ordered) and I've been waiting a while for it. I'm just starting to get worried about the whereabouts of my parts.

bmxer

Likes Dirt
when you call you need to give your order number,name and creditcard

and the numer u need to add 0011 in front of the number it has on the site for international customers it will end up being 0011-1-812-838-2691.Then you have to go through all the menu stuff like press 1 for this and 2 for that i forget whats what tho.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
its taken about 1 and a 1/2 weeks for my confirmation email on the shipping, however i cant track it. when i click the link the email provides it just says there is an error and yeah, dunno what the deal is with that, but shipping takes awhile.

bmxer

Likes Dirt
shipping takes 5-7 days.

go to www.usps.com and you will be ablt to track if off there and it will give yoy a garenteed delivery date when it leaves the us

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could give me some info on ordering parts in bulk. I'm pretty much ordering the whole bike apart from brakes, front wheel and tyres. Also the postage costs because i can't seem to find anything referring to it.
Thanks alot,
Tom.

bmxer

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could give me some info on ordering parts in bulk. I'm pretty much ordering the whole bike apart from brakes, front wheel and tyres. Also the postage costs because i can't seem to find anything referring to it.
Thanks alot,
Tom.

whatever you do dont order more than 1000 aus dollars of stuff or you get killed with alot of tax,I orderd a hole bike and did it in 3 orders.

2Lbs Or Less 33.00
3 - 4 Lbs 41.00
5 - 6 Lbs 50.00
7 - 8 Lbs 60.00
9 - 10 Lbs 70.00
15Lbs Or Less 94.00
20Lbs Or Less 118.00
25Lbs Or Less 136.00
30Lbs Or Less 154.00
Complete Bike (each) 247.00
Frame / Wheelset (each) 130.00
Parts Package (each) 181.00

My first order included 2 pairs of shoes,cranks,5 t shirts ,a hoodie, 2 sets of pegs and a tyre and the postage was 140

my 2nd order included-bars,forks,bb,headset,brake with cables n stuff,pedals,seatpost and postage was 90

and my 3rd order my frame was free but that was from albes