Search results

1. D

1 x irate intern 50k race entry please delete

I can't make this so the race entry is all your cost $105. Pm me for details cheers
  2. D

2000 Manitou Mars CL

Hi I chasing the the rebound knob of the bottom of the fork as mine has fell out on the trail somewhere. cheers
  3. D

NSW external bottom bracket TEMPLATE

hi i am after TEMPLATE please
  4. D

NSW external bottom bracket spacers

i was wondering if anyone had 3 spare external bottom bracket spacers for a xt bottom bracket cheers justin
  5. D

Carbon XC riser Bar

Looking for a XC carbon riser bar and light weight stem also cheers
  6. D

NSW Used 9 speed chain

Item:9 speed chain Location:Bemboka Price range/Willing to Pay:you tell me Extra Info: not real fussy about brand. I've got a spare gold link, so no need for connectors if you don't have em. Just for my Dh bike I'm leaving behind for my little bro when I go OS.
  7. D

NSW 8Inch rear adaptor

Item: 8 inch rear adaptor (for Hayes if it matters) [b]Location: Bemboka [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:you tell me [b]Extra Info:Got a front I'd be more than happy to swap for a rear.. Got some other treasure lying about too if swapsies is good.
  8. D

Nationals on SBS?

Just had a scout about and can't see any news about the nationals on TV. Anyone know anything?
  9. D

Must see for sale thread!

You gotta hand it to this man for his marketing skills. If I had the cash I'd just buy the pics off him! http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=157174 Look closely at the pics! It's worth it:)
  10. D

NSW 5 bolt bashie

Item: 5 bolt bashie to go on a north shore crank. [b]Location: bemboka [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:you tell me [b]Extra Info:can be old and scratched- just something to save my chainrings! cheers
  11. D

NSW 350 spring. big week for them...

Item: 350 spring for a manitou swinger [b]Location: Tathra NSW [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:you tell me [b]Extra Info: I know there's a lot of folk looking for them at the moment, but no harm in asking...
  12. D

NSW 5 bolt bashie, octalink BB, Jamis Hangar?

Item: 5Bolts Bashie [b]Location: Bemboka Nsw [b]Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me [b]Extra Info: for a north shore crank Item: Octalink BB- 73x113 [b]Location: as above [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:you tell me [b]Extra Info: For older LX crank Item: Jamis Dakar 03 mech hangar...
  13. D

NSW Plastic XT cranks preload 'bolt'

Item: the plastic 'bolt' that preloads XT 'X' type cranks Location: Bemboka Price range/Willing to Pay:you say Extra Info: stripped mine and apparently Shimano don't seem to have any. Go figure. Really need one! Thanks for looking:)
  14. D

NSW Octalink BB 73x113

Item: Shimano Octalink BB 73x113 Location: Bemboka Price range/Willing to Pay:You tell me. Got a 68x113 to swap if you want one... Extra Info:nope
  15. D

Sam signs for Specialized!

All the rumour and speculation is over! I knew the boy had good taste in bikes! http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCWhatsNewDetail.jsp?article=7005&refp=USHome Bit surprised he's not on the 03' big hit, but the Demo should do the job... happy days!
  16. D

NSW Headset, 180mm rotor, Eggbeater pedals...

Item(s): Headset for 1 1/8 steerer. Lightish xc one. A set of Egg beater pedals A 180mm (7 inch) rotor (hayes compatable) A short (50mm) DH stem. Have a Diablous Stem in 70mm to swap etc. A nine speed chain. Good nick. A light comfy saddle (with Ti rails...) Location: Bemboka NSW Price...
  17. D

Rear Wheel/Hub for SGS (150mm)

Item:Rear Wheel/Hub for SGS (150mm) Location:Bemboka NSW Item Condition:if it works it will be better than mine- free hub body gone and can't fina a new one! Price and price conditions:you tell me Extra Info:I'll take a Wheel or rear hub- bike useless at the moment- damn Iron horse and...
  18. D

OMG! Rennie a South African?

First there was the Aussie swim coach who was helping the Chinese. Now this heartbreaking quote from the (amazing) UCI website "The downhill rider from the Santa Cruz Syndicate, Greg Minnaar, wins the Australian leg and thus reclaims the World Cup lead. His South African teammate Nathan...
  19. D

Need lift back to Queanbeyan Sat night after WC...

Just putting one out to see if anyone's heading back Queanbeyan way after it all winds up Saturday night. I'm a marshall on the 4x finals, so it would have to be after 9.30. Bit of a stab in the dark really, but i'll leave my number and you could text if you have a spare seat? 0417064649...
  20. D

Volunteers for Stromlo WC round

Hey guys I've been in the Uk for a few years and went as a helper to 2 WC rounds at Fort William, which got me way closer to the action than anything, which was brillant.. So if you're going to the Stromlo round, I really do recommend that you put up your hand to help out- there's a goodies...